Obama in serious trouble--Sestak confirms WH offer to drop out of Senate race

Like him or hate him...Mark Levin on his Friday [May 28, 2010 ] program laid out what faces Obama legally regarding the Joe Sestak affair.

Mark laid out this law: 18 USC Section 600:

"
Sec. 600. Promise of employment or other benefit for political
activity

Whoever, directly or indirectly, promises any employment,
position, compensation, contract, appointment, or other benefit,
provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of
Congress, or any special consideration in obtaining any such
benefit, to any person as consideration, favor, or reward for any
political activity or for the support of or opposition to any
candidate or any political party in connection with any general or
special election to any political office, or in connection with any
primary election or political convention or caucus held to select
candidates for any political office, shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both."

Mark laid it out clearly and gave the reasons why. Click on the below link to hear how this is laid out by Mark.Politics as usual out of D.C. Mr. President? You claimed you're in control. Are you really?I think either you've lost control, or [as you've shown over the past weeks with the Oil Spill]that you have LOST control unto those Statists you've suoounded yourself with.To hear Mark's comments? Click on the link below...From the beginning of the programto about 17 minutes in. Mark lays it out.

AUDIO

And Mark being a Lawyer with his Landmark Legal Foundation? I am more apt to belive his assesment than the crap answer we've gotten out of the Whitehouse on Friday.Read More Here...

SOURCE

Like it or NOT?

OBAMA is going DOWN.

Chicago THUGGERY Politics? Doesn't WORK for us.
as loathe as I am to say this, P-BO has 3 cut outs if they can't prove that he specifically ordered this. Slick Willie, David Axelrod and Rahm Emmanuel. Those three will go to prison first.

But if they can prove that he gave direct orders to do this, we will have another impeachment trial before his term is out.

So? Will this be Obama's WATERGATE?

In my mind? This is LARGER. If Obama cannot Control his people? *I* Think they'll spill the beans versus going down for HIM. I don't think they have the courage.
may that be the case, T... may that be the case.

Depends how smart the minions are. Past history says 0bama throws someone under the bus in order to drive on. In this case, he runs the risk of one of them doing some show and tell with Congress after the fall elections.

No wonder people call you names, rinata. Next time when they do, don't whine and cry about it

What are you talking about, fool??? I have never cussed at people until just recently. I never did. But I'm sick of trying to be the reasonable one. You people don't respond to that. So fuck you and all your friends.

See what I mean folks...........the k00ks are doing the mental meltdown thing!!! These folks have become miserable sob's in recent months!!! And who came honestly blame them? North, South, East and West...........everywhere you look, its bad times for Demcorats and particularly the MoveOn.org dummies. Go check out DRUDGE right now.............its a fcukking joke!! Its an advertisment for "We're nothing but Fcukk ups!!!" in terms of liberals running things!!! ( seen by 30 million people today by the way!!! :lol::lol::lol:) And how fcukking funny, huh??? 15 months ago these people were on top of the world and the future looked so bright..................

Not anymore s0ns!!!!!

I even asked Sammy what he thought were the prospects for a huge move by the country towards conservatism come November...................

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-3.jpg

PS..............and this just in from DRUDGE.............Rasmussen.com: "60% favor repeal of Health Care"
Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports

It just keeps getting better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, call a doctor. You have flipped out. You don't even makem sense. Fool.

Depends how smart the minions are. Past history says 0bama throws someone under the bus in order to drive on. In this case, he runs the risk of one of them doing some show and tell with Congress after the fall elections.

I haven't read the whole thread, but there are what, three people now? who say that some higher up in the Obama Administration offered them a cushy job or choice of jobs if they dropped out of whatever political contest they were in.

18 U.S.C. § 600 : US Code - Section 600: Promise of employment or other benefit for political activity

Whoever, directly or indirectly, promises any employment,
position, compensation, contract, appointment, or other benefit,
provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of
Congress, or any special consideration in obtaining any such
benefit, to any person as consideration, favor, or reward for any
political activity or for the support of or opposition to any
candidate or any political party in connection with any general or
special election to any political office, or in connection with any
primary election or political convention or caucus held to select
candidates for any political office, shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
18 U.S.C. § 600 : US Code - Section 600: Promise of employment or other benefit for political activity

The defense from the White House is that what has been happening is 'business as usual' and their surrogate media is putting that face on it as much as possible.

If this had been happening during the Bush administration, there would be headlines and shouting and howls of demands for heads to roll and impeachment proceedings to commence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back