Obama in over his head lashes out at Tea Party and Fox News

Obama can lash out at anyone he chooses. How are you viewing his recent lashing of Democratic party members through his mouthpiece Biden? or Rolling Stone? If you add everyone he has been critical of recently, the cheese stands alone.

Yes, and by calling me names and looking down on me and calling me a "dumbass" ..that just shows alot about how you are on some sort of high horse looking down your nose at others. Not sure if by your calling me that you would want me to respect you more in some way, but I will try nonetheless.

But you know, you are totally right - I admit that. BHO totally has the right to veiw his opinion as our fellow countryman.

However, he is also the President of the United States of America. To say such a thing (when its not a fact) is merely his opinion. He is in a leadership role, what he says hugely impacts people.

Him saying it again shows his ignorance in leadership of this country. He will get no where by saying such things (unless it was a documented truth!). If he wants to be the President again next term... he'll work on serving the "right" and the "left". Serving US, taxpayers who pay him. But he is so "far left" so that is why America is hearing now from the "far right", but for some reason, its not ok for the "right" to voice their opin
ion??

No. It is fact. And it's about damn time he stood up and fought back!

But if the it's-not-good-for-a-president-to-attack-a-news-organization is the logic you're using..

Fought back against WHAT or WHOM? His own countryman? That begs the question, who is "he" at war with? People in his own country who stand for freedom of speech and do not agree with his polices and voice it? I do not understand where you are coming from at all. Sure call me names, ignorant, everything bad in the book, but that doesn't help me understand your point of view and especially why you cannot see what this President himself is doing to this country.

Fought back against the lies that so many people have been lead to believe. "He" and "We" are at war with the radical right that wants to take over this country. They aren't mainstream Americans.. And most deff. do NOT represent the majority of this country.

What's he doing to this country?

In the Rolling Stone article coming out just in time to confirm that Obama is a clueless, angry anti-Colonialist rube, he claims there is a "Darker side" to the Tea Party and Fox news is "Destructive"

'Destructive' Fox News And The 'Darker' Parts Of The Tea Party: Obama's Rolling Stone Interview | TPMDC

"Do you think it's a good institution for America and for democracy?" -- Jan Wenner

The golden age of an objective press was a pretty narrow span of time in our history. Before that, you had folks like Hearst who used their newspapers very intentionally to promote their viewpoints. I think Fox is part of that tradition -- it is part of the tradition that has a very clear, undeniable point of view. It's a point of view that I disagree with. It's a point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world." -- Barack Hussein Obama

"What do you think of the Tea Party and the people behind it?," Wenner

"Their anger is misdirected," Obama says. Beyond that, Obama says the movement is a little bit, well, you know...And then there are probably some aspects of the Tea Party that are a little darker, that have to do with anti-immigrant sentiment or are troubled by what I represent as the president. So I think it's hard to characterize the Tea Party as a whole, and I think it's still defining itself." Buckwheat Hussein Obama

Dems will lose 75+ seats in November

Truth hurts, but yeah, I feel your pain.

Obama can lash out at anyone he chooses. How are you viewing his recent lashing of Democratic party members through his mouthpiece Biden? or Rolling Stone? If you add everyone he has been critical of recntly, the cheese stands alone.

Why do you say that? Biden was right on. Obama has not said anything inaccurate. I don't understand your line of thinking on this?

In the Rolling Stone article coming out just in time to confirm that Obama is a clueless, angry anti-Colonialist rube, he claims there is a "Darker side" to the Tea Party and Fox news is "Destructive"

'Destructive' Fox News And The 'Darker' Parts Of The Tea Party: Obama's Rolling Stone Interview | TPMDC

"Do you think it's a good institution for America and for democracy?" -- Jan Wenner

The golden age of an objective press was a pretty narrow span of time in our history. Before that, you had folks like Hearst who used their newspapers very intentionally to promote their viewpoints. I think Fox is part of that tradition -- it is part of the tradition that has a very clear, undeniable point of view. It's a point of view that I disagree with. It's a point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world." -- Barack Hussein Obama

"What do you think of the Tea Party and the people behind it?," Wenner

"Their anger is misdirected," Obama says. Beyond that, Obama says the movement is a little bit, well, you know...And then there are probably some aspects of the Tea Party that are a little darker, that have to do with anti-immigrant sentiment or are troubled by what I represent as the president. So I think it's hard to characterize the Tea Party as a whole, and I think it's still defining itself." Buckwheat Hussein Obama

Dems will lose 75+ seats in November

Truth hurts, but yeah, I feel your pain.

Let's talk on November 3rd.

But if the it's-not-good-for-a-president-to-attack-a-news-organization is the logic you're using..

Fought back against WHAT or WHOM? His own countryman? That begs the question, who is "he" at war with? People in his own country who stand for freedom of speech and do not agree with his polices and voice it? I do not understand where you are coming from at all. Sure call me names, ignorant, everything bad in the book, but that doesn't help me understand your point of view and especially why you cannot see what this President himself is doing to this country.

Fought back against the lies that so many people have been lead to believe. "He" and "We" are at war with the radical right that wants to take over this country. They aren't mainstream Americans.. And most deff. do NOT represent the majority of this country.

You just answered the question with your own reply.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
RaceCardSharpJack.jpg

When you can back up your claims of racism against everyone who disagrees with you, maybe you'll be taken seriously.... until then.... Race Card for ya. Loser.

Cali ditz, fox is racist. You listen to fox maybe your from a racist country family. I don't care really. Fox is for simpletons. Obviously you belong.:lol:

How pathetic. Resorting to calling people you disagree with racists....
.....When signs'll do-the-job, just fine....right?

:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI]YouTube - TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAHMDpk7Ik&feature=related]YouTube - Janeane Garofalo declares Tea Party attendees racist and Keith Olbermann agrees.[/ame]*
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIlc2mXugKU&feature=related]YouTube - Rachel Maddow: Scaring White People for Fun and Profit[/ame]​

Explain. Is he hurting the country by answering a question, and telling the truth about FOX "News"?

George H.W. Bush: Olbermann And Maddow Are "Sick Puppies" (VIDEO)

You need to learn to differentiate between 'fact' and 'opinion', Young Left One.

FOX distorts and lies. < - Fact.

Honey, you need to get your head around really simple concepts.... You are referring to political commentators.... not the whole network. And that concept applies equally to the rest of the commentators - on MSNBC, CNN and the rest. That is what they do - they spin. Your problem - and the problem with the left generally - is that you are so focused on screaming about Fox while completely ignoring the same shit from other networks. In order to be taken seriously, you need to recognize that Fox are no different from the rest.

I have to wonder, is he calling or hinting that the Tea Party is racist?

"And then there are probably some aspects of the Tea Party that are a little darker, that have to do with anti-immigrant sentiment or are troubled by what I represent as the president. So I think it's hard to characterize the Tea Party as a whole, and I think it's still defining itself."

Or what does he think the Tea party thinks he represents?

It's hard to say, Ollie. Obama asked the "Tea Party" point blank what they SPECIFICALLY wanted and SPECIFICALLY what they would change and/or do. In response, John Boehner presented a beautifully packaged concept with zero specifics. Does ANYONE know what the Tea Party thinks? As we have been told on these boards many times, the "movement" is decentralized on purpose, so there can be no specificity. Now why is that, do you think?

I don't know, I did attend one of the earlier tea parties. They had some good speakers and about 200 people showed up. That's big for anything not Democrat in this area. They had the tea party downtown right next to one of the local TV stations. And they didn't even send out a photographer. Literally if that wall had windows they could have covered the story from their desks. I guess now that Mr Obama has finally taken notice that TV station might cover their next party. But I do know they are against higher taxes and illegal immigration. And many were all for total deportation. But I didn't see any racism. There were a group of Libertarians passing out literature. All in all I didn't see anything "darker". (though there were some black people in the crowd, but he certainly didn't mean them)

Wow Gehnean Gara-Fallow AND Keith Olbermann agree...that's gotta mean something!

the whole network is republican central.
Even their business show's which used to be about business under bush are 70% Obama bashing now.

he's trying to sway some of the simpletons that haven't gotten hooked on the fox republican koolaid yet.

Well don't worry. You just continue to wallow in your self glory as an obama worshiping moron, and let the rest of us go on with our normal, THINKING lives... idiot.

THINKING? Really? Do you blame THINKING on the birther movement? The Truther movement? The Muslim conspiracy? The Terrorist sympathizer conspiracy? Death panels? Yeah....keep on THINKING....

"The Muslim Conspiracy " ?

WTF ?!?!?!?

HOW COME THESE DELUSIONAL JERKS AROUND THE WORLD THINKS IT'S THE PEACEFUL FUCKING MUSLIMS WHO ARE SUICIDE-BOMBING & TERRORIZING ALL OVER EUROPE AND THE WORLD ?!?!? DON'T THEY KNOW THAT IT'S A CONSPIRACY BY LITTLE 80 YR SCANDINAVIAN WOMEN IN TENNIES ????

HOW COME THE "TRUTHERS" BELIEVE THAT 9/11 WAS THE WORK OF THOSE ISLAMIC AL QUEDA SWINE ?!?!? WHEN EVERY ONE KNOWS IT'S THE DOINGS OF THE BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA ?!?!?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You need to learn to differentiate between 'fact' and 'opinion', Young Left One.

Honey, you need to get your head around really simple concepts.... You are referring to political commentators.... not the whole network. And that concept applies equally to the rest of the commentators - on MSNBC, CNN and the rest. That is what they do - they spin. Your problem - and the problem with the left generally - is that you are so focused on screaming about Fox while completely ignoring the same shit from other networks. In order to be taken seriously, you need to recognize that Fox are no different from the rest.

If that's the case, all of FOX's personalities must be "commentators".

Hume, F&Friends, Kelly, Hemmer, Cavuto, Wallace, Beck, Huckabee, O'lielly, Hannity.. Need I go on? Everyone on their lineup spread these right-wing lies.. The only decent one is Shep Smith who sometimes goes off the script.

MSNBC has News during the day.. and also has a conservative who has his own show in the mornings.

Explain. Is he hurting the country by answering a question, and telling the truth about FOX "News"?

You said "He" and "We" are at war with the "right"..correct? If thats the case.. humor me for a second here...

There are people who do not agree with the President agenda/policies. That will always be the case. We are voicing our opinions about it - want to be heard - hope to be heard. Any President should know they will face opposition of policies/agenda's ect.

However, this particualar President seemingly is.. like you said... at "war" with some in his own country. How can you not see how that can split a country - ie, me and you? He's our leader, we may not see eye to eye, but for him to say that a news channel is "destroying' our country is his opinion only, it is NOT a fact. (Please provide proof if its a fact)

Rather than face the issues that so divide our nation right now, (which trust me, I feel for him in that regard) to try to come to an agreement or something we can "hope" for....doesn't it seem like BHO is spending alot of time trying to "demonize" the opposing view in his country? "Fox news is "Destroying" America?" Again, show me the proof.

And as for Fox news telling truthful news - if they printed lies or libel as headlines.... they would be shut down wouldn't they? *****Please show me the lies Fox news spreads if thats the case?***** Please show me the documented proof???

If that's the case, all of FOX's personalities must be "commentators".

Hume, F&Friends, Kelly, Hemmer, Cavuto, Wallace, Beck, Huckabee, O'lielly, Hannity.. Need I go on? Everyone on their lineup spread these right-wing lies.. The only decent one is Shep Smith who sometimes goes off the script.

MSNBC has News during the day.. and also has a conservative who has his own show in the mornings.

None of those you mentioned are straight news, they are all commentator programs..... with the exception of Shep Smith. You just proved my point.

Fox also have their liberal commentators, you know that, right?

Forum List

Back