Obama in Iowa; Again

Ah yes, going to colleges offering more handouts

nothing like buying a Presidency WITH YOUR MONEY

He thinks people should be able to go to college. I know the GOP is anti-intelligence. You're living proof after all. :eusa_clap:

awww, Obama thinks people should be able to go college, how sweeeeeet
just don't look to find a job in ObamaNation kiddies.. but vote for him anyway:lol:

Last edited:

He thinks people should be able to go to college. I know the GOP is anti-intelligence. You're living proof after all. :eusa_clap:

awww, Obama thinks people should go college, how sweeeeeet
just don't look to find a job in ObamaNation kiddies.. but vote for him anyway:lol:

Yeah, well the Governor wants to import talent from overseas to fill jobs. The President would rather have them filled by native born Americans like himself.

Obama; jobs for Americans.
Romney; jobs for foreign born persons.

Yeah, well the Governor wants to import talent from overseas to fill jobs. The President would rather have them filled by native born Americans like himself.

Remember kiddies, you aren't better off than you were four years ago..
no jobs, no money, can't afford gas and food...but vote for him anyway, he'll do better in his next term...he promises:badgrin:

no jobs, no money, can't afford gas and food...but vote for him anyway, he'll do better in his next term...he promises:badgrin:

Sorry your life has turned out the way it has...no job, no money and can't afford gas or food...

I have a job.
I have some disposable income (and a nice collection of retirement vehicles thank you)
I have a snazzy "new" car--A 1982 Mazda RX7 I inherited; in cherry condition! The other car is a Jaguar although it needs replacement. I'm looking into a Subaru Forrester. What do you think...? Seriously; anyone have a Forrester?
I can afford gas....and so can the endless stream of automobile traffic.
I'll be eating at the Cheesecake Factory tonight...or Flemings...or TGI Fridays. I haven't decided yet. Payday is tomorrow and I can still eat out.

See what college can do for you? No? I'm not surprised. You're pretty thick.

But please go back to talking about how it is a bad thing. I could use less competition for my next promotion.

Sorry your life has turned out the way it has...no job, no money and can't afford gas or food...

I have a job.
I have some disposable income (and a nice collection of retirement vehicles thank you)
I have a snazzy "new" car--A 1982 Mazda RX7 I inherited; in cherry condition! The other car is a Jaguar although it needs replacement. I'm looking into a Subaru Forrester. What do you think...? Seriously; anyone have a Forrester?
I'll be eating at the Cheesecake Factory tonight...or Flemings...or TGI Fridays. I haven't decided yet. Payday is tomorrow and I can still eat out.

But please go back to talking about how it is a bad thing. I could use less competition for my next promotion.

:lol:
snort

Well he's been playing pretty dirty so far....because that's all he can do.
He's worried about it. Actually, he shouldn't even be running since he said he would only be a 1 term president if he didn't accomplish what he said he would do. He lied about that too...

He really does not think very much at all.

Look at what all the schooling didn't do for him.

I think later state you went to college.....you were ripped off.

I have a job.

Oh, but it's sad when we see people resort to the "look at me" type posts. There are many of us in the same position as you. But then you really don't seem to care about the rising generation. Oh sure, they can go to college. They might even get jobs (about half seem to these days) and start bearing the burden of all the entitlement programs our government has set up over the years and which Obama refuses to fix.

Enjoy your cheesecake, but don't be surprised when I say I hope you choke on it. I could be there too. But somehow bragging about it when some on this board are in tough times seems a little well, shall we say, liberal.

Last edited:

I have a job.

:lol:
snort

That coke ain't going to help you.

He really does not think very much at all.
Sort of like you when you post I imagine.

Look at what all the schooling didn't do for him.
I rather look at what it did; he's a Nobel prize winner and President of the United States. I would imagine it puts your life to shame.

I think later state you went to college.....you were ripped off.
Hang in there Slingblade...someday you'll make sense.

I have a job.

Oh, but it's sad when we see people resort to the "look at me" type posts. There are many of us in the same position as you. But then you really don't seem to care about the rising generation. Oh sure, they can go to college. They might even get jobs (about half seem to these days) and start bearing the burden of all the entitlement programs our government has set up over the years and which Obama refuses to fix.

Enjoy your cheesecake, but don't be surprised when I say I hope you choke on it. I could be there too. But somehow bragging about it when some on this board are in tough times seems a little well, shall we say, liberal.

I don't really like their cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory come to think of it. No, I'm not surprised that you hope harm comes to others whom you disagree with; it says quite a bit about you.

Sorry your life is so miserable that Cheesecake Factory means luxury to you.

I live in a condo, I drive to work, I have a gym membership, I belong to a church, I have a yoga instructor that is turning people away, I have gotten multiple promotions at my current employer, several retimrement vehicles going at the same time, I drive a Mazda RX7 classic car, my other car is an old Jag that needs to be replaced. I eat out at moderately priced restaurants. I get dry cleaning done. I have a library membership. I also subscribe to Netflix and Hulu Plus.

Oh the luxury! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back