Obama in Iowa; Again

He's going to lose Michigan. We have a Republican governor since 2010 (got rid of that pc of shit Canadian)..(NOT dissing Canadians...just her! lol!) and jobs have been coming back, it's not back to normal yet but we're doing better. People are noticing!

Michigan will be in Obama's column easily. The Governor would do much better to stop wasting resources in that state. He lost it when he said GM should have been allowed to fold.

Last edited:
Sounds more like he knows this is going to be a close election and that every electoral vote is going to be big

If he thought that, I would think he'd be spending more time in VA and NC and FL instead of Iowa again. If he put some muscle into it he could probably get AZ out of the Romney column as well.

He'll be in NC next week so I can see that. Just think it's a sure sign of confidence that he's going for style points at this juncture.

ROTFLMAO

There are parts of the state where he could not be kept safe.

I have no problem taking huge odds that he won't win AZ.

The President will not contest Arizona. He could if he tried but he's conceding it; foolishly in my book. The Governor's blue blood aloof antics don't play well in the SW, his baggage with Latino voters by being supportive of the "Papers Please"immigration policy coupled with Ryan wanting to strip seniors of their Medicare would put the state in play. I think he should contest it but I doubt he will.

Too bad.:(

If he thought that, I would think he'd be spending more time in VA and NC and FL instead of Iowa again. If he put some muscle into it he could probably get AZ out of the Romney column as well.

He'll be in NC next week so I can see that. Just think it's a sure sign of confidence that he's going for style points at this juncture.

ROTFLMAO

The President will not contest Arizona. He could if he tried but he's conceding it; foolishly in my book. The Governor's blue blood aloof antics don't play well in the SW, his baggage with Latino voters by being supportive of the "Papers Please"immigration policy coupled with Ryan wanting to strip seniors of their Medicare would put the state in play. I think he should contest it but I doubt he will.

Maybe you should sign on as an adviser. I am sure they would appreciate your stance when Romney is now consistently up by double-digits in AZ. Most of the Latinos in my home state understand the difference and they know the crap you hear isn't true.

The day after the law was passed, the illegals started clearing out (some teachers reported a 25% reduction in class size overnight). Many latinos have been there for generations.

The know the difference.

Seniors in AZ are also a different breed. They tend to have money and some idea of how the economy and government works. The know who the liars (democrats are).

ROTFLMAO

Let me be clear; he could give Romney a run for his money in AZ...it would be very tough to win. But as we all know, Romney is practically made out of money so it would be very hard...:eusa_whistle:

Let me be clear; he could give Romney a run for his money in AZ...it would be very tough to win. But as we all know, Romney is practically made out of money so it would be very hard...:eusa_whistle:

At one point he thought that was true.

He got slapped down very quickly.

I know many people from the state.

It won't be going to Obama.

35 days old !

Please try not to look so stupid. I already posted mine...up to date.

Moron.

where did you post it?

Well, Okay, the average has Obama up by 2. One poll from Foster McCollum has Romney up by 4 but every other poll in August shows the President ahead. In fact, only one other poll in addition to Foster McCollum since July shows Romney with any sort of lead and that was 1%.

If this is the best you can do; it's pretty pathetic.

Like Dave said! Lol!

To DICK....actually there's many people here that thought GM should have went bankrupt and then re-structured. So no...I'm not on drugs.

As you'll be able to see above...i said the same thing! They should have went bankrupt then re-structured. Nothing wrong with that. Obama bailed them out then they went and put in a plant in China with OUR money! F them!

Like Dave said! Lol!

To DICK....actually there's many people here that thought GM should have went bankrupt and then re-structured. So no...I'm not on drugs.

Yes...thats why there is poll after poll showing Romney behind in Michigan.

Pure Michigan; purely in Obama's Column.

I didn't expect any other answer....Obama's never played by the rules, he's an arrogant ass-hole and so are you.

Why is he campaigning right now at all?
In all other elections, if one of the parties were having their convention, the other party ceased campaigning during that time. I know this is an "unwritten" rule, but it's what's always happened. I guess you'd call it a Courtesy. But then again, Obama doesn't care about that stuff.....

Shows that he knows he's on the losing end at this point in time. Desperation.

Forum List

Back