Obama in Iowa; Again

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I see where the President is again in Iowa.

Obama hits the college circuit in Iowa, Colo. - News from USA TODAY

He must be really confident to be going after the State with 6 electoral votes. One would think he'd be in the more electorally rich states.

This is a good sign; both his spending time in Iowa and speaking of an increase in college aid and Pell Grants. Speaks to the demographics that support him and are great for the future of the country.

I see where the President is again in Iowa.

Obama hits the college circuit in Iowa, Colo. - News from USA TODAY

He must be really confident to be going after the State with 6 electoral votes. One would think he'd be in the more electorally rich states.

This is a good sign; both his spending time in Iowa and speaking of an increase in college aid and Pell Grants. Speaks to the demographics that support him and are great for the future of the country.
Iowans don't waver too much from what they believe and we are outspoken about them. We like to argue with ourselves, and anyone else who doesn't believe what we do.

Convincing an Iowan is generally worth at least another vote in another state due to this. It's almost like people in other states don't talk politics with each other.

That's my perception... I'm bias... So take it as you will.

Why is he campaigning right now at all?
In all other elections, if one of the parties were having their convention, the other party ceased campaigning during that time. I know this is an "unwritten" rule, but it's what's always happened. I guess you'd call it a Courtesy. But then again, Obama doesn't care about that stuff.....

He's going to lose Michigan. We have a Republican governor since 2010 (got rid of that pc of shit Canadian)..(NOT dissing Canadians...just her! lol!) and jobs have been coming back, it's not back to normal yet but we're doing better. People are noticing!

Iowa's a good state to schmooze with. It's not like Obama needs a major state to win the electorial vote.

He's going to lose Michigan. We have a Republican governor since 2010 (got rid of that pc of shit Canadian)..(NOT dissing Canadians...just her! lol!) and jobs have been coming back, it's not back to normal yet but we're doing better. People are noticing!

Are you on drugs? Do you really think the people of Michigan like the idea of Romney dissing the aid to the auto industry?

Are you on drugs? Do you really think the people of Michigan like the idea of Romney dissing the aid to the auto industry?

Because nothing makes a worker feel good like saying you are not capable of doing it without government

:rolleyes:

Iowa's a good state to schmooze with. It's not like Obama needs a major state to win the electorial vote.

Please keep telling your side that.

It's only making our job easier.

And remember to not vote too.

After all....he's a lock.

Why is he campaigning right now at all?
In all other elections, if one of the parties were having their convention, the other party ceased campaigning during that time. I know this is an "unwritten" rule, but it's what's always happened. I guess you'd call it a Courtesy. But then again, Obama doesn't care about that stuff.....

Poor baby.:eusa_boohoo:

Sounds more like he knows this is going to be a close election and that every electoral vote is going to be big

If he thought that, I would think he'd be spending more time in VA and NC and FL instead of Iowa again. If he put some muscle into it he could probably get AZ out of the Romney column as well.

He'll be in NC next week so I can see that. Just think it's a sure sign of confidence that he's going for style points at this juncture.

Sounds more like he knows this is going to be a close election and that every electoral vote is going to be big

If he thought that, I would think he'd be spending more time in VA and NC and FL instead of Iowa again. If he put some muscle into it he could probably get AZ out of the Romney column as well.

He'll be in NC next week so I can see that. Just think it's a sure sign of confidence that he's going for style points at this juncture.

ROTFLMAO

There are parts of the state where he could not be kept safe.

I have no problem taking huge odds that he won't win AZ.

Forum List

Back