Obama in a Landslide?

obama didn't win a landslide. He won with a barely eked out majority of leeches. What he has to contend with after his win, is a population of which 48% are intent on obstructing his policies and frustrating his efforts. What obama won was a Pyrrhic Victory.

that's why rightwingnuts take more from the feds than they pay, right, toon?

reality isn't your thing... clearly.

you really should give it up. you don't think well enough.

You're saying "rightwingnuts" get the greater share of a $16T Federal Deficit.

:mad:

Where do I sign up?

It's a liberal myth that is best ignored. It's the kind of falsehood that maintains California isn't bankrupt but Texas is. A response confers an unwarranted dignity.

obama didn't win a landslide. He won with a barely eked out majority of leeches. What he has to contend with after his win, is a population of which 48% are intent on obstructing his policies and frustrating his efforts. What obama won was a Pyrrhic Victory.

Where do I sign up?

red states take more from the federal budget than they put in.

blue states put in more than they take.

i don't think i said anything about the deficit. you'd have to take military spending into account.

Where do I sign up?

red states take more from the federal budget than they put in.

blue states put in more than they take.

i don't think i said anything about the deficit. you'd have to take military spending into account.

Actually SOME red states take more, SOME blue states take more.

For example, Colorado, a "Blue State" puts in more, New Mexico, another "Blue State," takes twice the dollars that it puts in.

Texas, a "Red State," takes in slightly more than it gives. Wyoming, also a "Red State," takes more than in gives.

Regardless, the Deficit remains at $16T, meaning that ALL the states need to spend a helluva lot less. Whether or not this is Military spending, Medicade, or Social Security is like moving the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Last edited:
Romney_Mitt-Ann.jpg

What A Romney Win Would Have Meant

Ha!! I wasn't expecting him to take FL either. He did exacted what he planned to do from the beginning. Concentrate on the battleground States and getting the vote out.

Mission Accomplished!!

Forum List

Back