Obama in 2003: ‘i am pro-choice’ in all situations, including late-term abortions

Nor do I need it.

The only people involved are the woman and her doctor. Period.

Not the government.

Not surprisingly, you left out one person. The child.

And Roe v. Wade clearly states the government can get involved in the third trimester. For the obvious reason that a human being is in the womb, which the Supreme Court acknowledged.

So I guess you pro-choicers only support the Roe v. Wade decision when it suits you. You don't want anything to get in the way of the murder of a human being, including the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
That socalled choice BECOMES MY DAMN PROBLEM when the decision between a woman and her doctor and the actions of irresponsibility BECOME A RAX BURDEN TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!!!

Unless rape,incest,or life threatening situation...
If a woman cannot be responsible for her body and actions...and thus goes for guys,too..
KEEP YOUR FUCLING LEGS CLOSED.WHATS BETWEEN THEM IS WITHIN THAT INDIVIDUALS FULL AND COMPLETE CONTROL.EXERCISE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.I WILL NOT PAY FOR IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR,NOR SHOULD ANY OTHER AMERICAN TAXPAYER BE BURDENED WITH IRRESPONSIBILITY!!

I said over and over that Romney and the GOP should not shy away from defending social conservatism, but for some reason they continue to disregard the majority of Americans that view abortion negatively to try and woo the minority and independents.

The left constantly misrepresents their beliefs and falsely assign themselves the label of mainstream and majority. Yet, the GOP routinely buys their narrative.

The left's love affair with abortion is repugnant to the majority of Americans. Obama's support of killing a child of a failed abortion is sickening and deplorable to any reasonable person.

All Romney has to do is properly articulate these positions. Every time conservatism is intelligently articulated it wins by large margins.

Forum List

Back