Obama in 2003: ‘i am pro-choice’ in all situations, including late-term abortions

I think it's kind of bizarre that you think there's a woman out there who is going to carry a healthy fetus for 8 months, or a doctor who would be depraved enough to kill it.

Flop, flip or flip-flop ?

So you admit, you don't have an answer, then?

Didn't think you did...

Keep following me around, you might learn something.

I think it's kind of bizarre that you think there's a woman out there who is going to carry a healthy fetus for 8 months, or a doctor who would be depraved enough to kill it.

Didn't think you did...

Got it. It is so bizarre and depraved, the President came out in support of it as a campaign position.

I am learning something.

Obama in 2003: ‘i am pro-choice’ in all situations, including late-term abortions
handjob.gif

Yeah.....everyone consults Glenn Beck......

As bizarre as most of your comments...

I find it amusing that the very same people who claim the government can't do anything right are the ones who think the government should be able to dictate when and why a woman should be allowed to end a pregnancy.

Is a typical child capable of surviving outside of the womb 2 minutes before it is born, scientifically speaking?

Again, I have to wonder what kind of misogynistic sadists run the GOP these days.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]​

Didn't think you did...

Got it. It is so bizarre and depraved, the President came out in support of it as a campaign position.

I am learning something.

I think not... since that isn't what the president said...

But you keep going with that. Because, honestly, the only way you get any traction with this issue is by trying to claim there are a bunch of babies being slaughtered.

lol the Blaze? Glenn Beck is a moron. Obama didn't say he was for late term abortions. You guys are getting desperate.

Anyone notice? Did Glen write the story or advocate the position? Must have missed that.

I watched the video and Obama didn't say he was for late term abortions. That is just Glenn Beck spin. Beck is the owner of The Blaze, so anyone who would write for him would spew his psychotic tripe or be fired.

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

Abortion is the hypocrite's moral crutch, it requires nothing of the moralist, especially the male moralist, living, the child would get no support from them. As an abstraction, and as a control over another person, they cry crocodile tears. Bring all these children into the world and see how fast the hypocrites rise up and raise them and support them? Every few seconds a living breathing conscious child dies in the world of preventable causes and the moralists do not protest those deaths, in fact they hate the UN, an organization that tries to help these children. Did any of the so called pro-life people protest the bombing and killings in Iraq? Heck no, they are simply hypocrites. http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...-a-heartbeat-is-detectable-4.html#post3814184

"In the 1950s, about a million illegal abortions a year were performed in the U.S., and over a thousand women died each year as a result. Women who were victims of botched or unsanitary abortions came in desperation to hospital emergency wards, where some died of widespread abdominal infections. Many women who recovered from such infections found themselves sterile or chronically and painfully ill. The enormous emotional stress often lasted a long time." HISTORY OF ABORTION

"Another error is the moment-of-conception fallacy. The joining of a human egg and sperm defines a new and unique human genotype. It does not produce any human hopes and fears and memories or anything else of moral importance implied by the term human. The newly fertilized egg may have the potential for a fully human existence, but that potential was there even before fertilization. The same can be said of all the fertilizations that might have been. The penetration of that egg by one sperm meant an early death for millions of competing sperm. It destroyed all hope for those millions of other unique human genotypes.

The moment-of-conception fallacy implies that fertilization is a simple process with never a doubt as to whether it has or has not happened. In reality, the "moment" is a matter of some hours of complex activity. There are elaborate biochemical interactions between the sperm and various layers of the egg membrane. The sperm gradually breaks up, and only its nucleus is established in the egg. Then both egg and sperm nuclei initiate radical changes before the fusion of the two nuclei. Many of the developmental events following this fusion were predetermined during the production of the egg. Genes provided by the sperm do not have discernible effects until embryonic development is well under way. A strictly biological definition of humanity would have to specify some point in this elaborate program at which the egg and sperm have suddenly been endowed with a single human life." From The Pony Fish's Glow and Other Clues to Plan and Purpose in Nature, by George C. William.

Last edited:
If we can kill our babies without a thought. Why not kill all of the rapist and murderers within our prisons. Saving billions per year?

These pieces of shit are the ones that need to be removed from our society! Seriously, if you think that babies have no value then god it's time to throw the fucking switch on the scum.

Fuck I'll meet you half way on the abortion issue if you come around to my way of thinking.

Last edited:
Obama didn't say he was for late term abortions. You guys are getting desperate.

From the press conference:

Obama: "I am pro-choice."

Question from audience: "Does that include late-term abortions ?"

Obama: "I am pro-choice"

That sounds like a sensible position.

The only people who should be making this call are the woman and her doctor.

Again, do you really think there's a woman out there who carries a fetus for 8 months, and it is totally healthy, but she aborts it anyway? Or that there's a doctor who performs such procedures?

No. When there is a late term abortion, it is almost always because of a severe deformation or a serious threat to the mother's health.

Even the term "Late Term" abortion is misleading. the pregnancy has not come to "term".

Obama didn't say he was for late term abortions. You guys are getting desperate.

From the press conference:

Obama: "I am pro-choice."

Question from audience: "Does that include late-term abortions ?"

Obama: "I am pro-choice"

That sounds like a sensible position.

The only people who should be making this call are the woman and her doctor.

Again, do you really think there's a woman out there who carries a fetus for 8 months, and it is totally healthy, but she aborts it anyway? Or that there's a doctor who performs such procedures?

No. When there is a late term abortion, it is almost always because of a severe deformation or a serious threat to the mother's health.

Even the term "Late Term" abortion is misleading. the pregnancy has not come to "term".

Yes, there are plenty of women that do and it is DOCUMENTED. You can’t claim ignorance here. On top of that, it is already illegal in most places to perform late term abortions because it is a heinous act. I don’t understand how someone such as yourself that believes in regulations that control everything from the salt you are allowed to intake to the damn plants you can grow on your lawn and then, suddenly, when the life of an unborn child is in play: hands off. You can’t touch that. Such a position is FUCKING INSANE. It speaks to the problem that the abortion debate has. It is no less insane to want to warrant all abortions with no regulations than it is to completely illegalize abortion. Both stances are very much extreme and both are completely without merit. Even the case that all this is predicated on: Roe vs Wade, the SCOTUS did not go to such extremes. It is clear that Abortion, while still legal, should have certain regulations and limits placed on it.

Here is case where FULL TERM BABIES were aborted. If you think that late term abortions are none-existent without extreme circumstances then this should be completely impossible:
Doctor Who Performed Illegal Abortions Indicted for Murder | RH Reality Check
Then, here is another example with many late term abortions:
Abortion doctors charged with murder after late term aborted 35 fetuses found stashed in freezer | Mail Online

Clearly, Obama’s stance on this issue is just as asinine as Romney’s though I doubt anyone on the left is actually going to own up to it. Hell, Romany at least supported a woman’s right to choose and I believe that the current statements are to ease the evangelicals that (unfortunately) have an influence in the republican election process.

Hmmmm... again,

Only two people should be involved in a decision on an abortion.

The woman and her doctor.

Not the government, church, insurance companies or anyone else.

Seems simple enough.

What about the child's father? - He may want to raise, love & care for the child, or may want it aborted to avoid being sentenced to 22 years of wage garnishments for child support.

obama does not believe that babies that have been born are persons within the meaning of the 14th amendment. Any babies.

Forum List

Back