Obama in 2003: ‘i am pro-choice’ in all situations, including late-term abortions

“I am pro-choice. I believe that women make responsible choices and they know better than anybody the tragedy of a difficult pregnancy and I don’t think that it’s the government’s role to meddle in that choice.”

:clap2:

If only all politicians felt the same.

Hmmmm... again,

Only two people should be involved in a decision on an abortion.

The woman and her doctor.

Not the government, church, insurance companies or anyone else.

Seems simple enough.

How... anti-science of you.

As bizarre as most of your comments...

I find it amusing that the very same people who claim the government can't do anything right are the ones who think the government should be able to dictate when and why a woman should be allowed to end a pregnancy.

Hmmmm... again,

Only two people should be involved in a decision on an abortion.

The woman and her doctor.

Not the government, church, insurance companies or anyone else.

Seems simple enough.

I find it amusing that the very same people who claim the government can't do anything right are the ones who think the government should be able to dictate when and why a woman should be allowed to end a pregnancy.

Is a typical child capable of surviving outside of the womb 2 minutes before it is born, scientifically speaking?

Is a typical child capable of surviving outside of the womb 2 minutes before it is born, scientifically speaking?

again, why should I care?

Any woman having a late term abortion is having it for a pretty good reason. Usually because the fetus might survive, but it has some horrible disease like Brittle Bone Syndrome or Spina Bifida or something like that.

Again, I have to wonder what kind of misogynistic sadists run the GOP these days.

But here's the real irony. You jokers who are actually voting on this issue are being played.

They've been playing you since 1976.

The last thing in the world the GOP wants is for Roe v. Wade to be overturned, and a lot of angry women showing up at the polling place ready to pull the lever for democrats.

Which is why four of the 8 SCOTUS justices appointed by Republicans since Roe have voted to uphold it.

Any woman having a late term abortion is having it for a pretty good reason. Usually because the fetus might survive, but it has some horrible disease like Brittle Bone Syndrome or Spina Bifida or something like that.

What no anecdote about about your tenure as a leading abortion counselor to support this ?

What no anecdote about about your tenure as a leading abortion counselor to support this ?

Well, Iknow how much you love hearing about real life experiences... having never had any yourself.

Well, Iknow how much you love hearing about real life experiences... having never had any yourself.

Well certainly not enough to claim what ANY woman does with respect to terminating a child ready to be born.

Obama is one sick puppy who is the leader of a sick party..

Is this what you want running our country people

again, why should I care?

Again, I have to wonder what kind of misogynistic sadists run the GOP these days.

But here's the real irony. You jokers who are actually voting on this issue are being played.

They've been playing you since 1976.

The last thing in the world the GOP wants is for Roe v. Wade to be overturned, and a lot of angry women showing up at the polling place ready to pull the lever for democrats.

Which is why four of the 8 SCOTUS justices appointed by Republicans since Roe have voted to uphold it.

dance monkey dance

LOL

Well certainly not enough to claim what ANY woman does with respect to terminating a child ready to be born.

Nor do I need it.

The only people involved are the woman and her doctor. Period.

Not the government.

Nor do I need it.

Exactly. Thus when you claim with absoluteness what any woman does with respect to late term termination is something you just pulled out of your ass for political expediency.

Nor do I need it.

Exactly. Thus when you claim with absoluteness what any woman does with respect to late term termination is something you just pulled out of your ass for political expediency.

Or that I just don't think it's any of my fucking business--- or yours.

I think it's kind of bizarre that you think there's a woman out there who is going to carry a healthy fetus for 8 months, or a doctor who would be depraved enough to kill it.

Forum List

Back