Obama In 1998: "I Actually Believe In Redistribution"

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Obama In 1998: "I Actually Believe In Redistribution"
Youtube ^ | barack hussein karadashian

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge3aGJfDSg4]Obama In 1998: "I Actually Believe In Redistribution" - YouTube[/ame]

Full on class war!!! WAHOO!!!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Redistribution doesn't work as it reduces the size of the overall pie as it takes the pie from the people that are knowledgeable to the people that aren't. This is just a fact.

The goal should be is to grow all groups. More education is the answer to even the playing field. This is marxism and it doesn't work for long.

So do I.

It's time to redistribute income from people who consume without working - people like Romney- to the workers who make the things people like Romney enjoy.

A system with no redistribution of wealth which adds some measure of redistribution may actually experience a Pareto Improvement, meaning that no persons within the system are worse off and at least one person is better off. Such an outcome is most likely if all high-income people in the system are altruistic in nature, in that they derive some economic utility in giving to the poor. For example, a rich person may experience more utility from giving $100 to the poor than they would have gained had they spent $100 on something for themselves. The poor person receiving the $100 will also be better off. In addition to altruistic reasons, rich persons may support governmental redistribution of wealth: 1) as a form of insurance policy (should they ever become poor, the policy pays off and they are able to collect benefits from the government); or 2) because it improves social stability (lowers crime and rioting among poor people)[citation needed], allowing rich persons to more easily enjoy the benefits of their wealth.[8]
Redistribution of wealth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So do I.

It's time to redistribute income from people who consume without working - people like Romney- to the workers who make the things people like Romney enjoy.

Here is how Romney does exactly what you said he does not do.
He buys something and people are paid for what was made.

So do I.

Here is how Romney does exactly what you said he does not do.
He buys something and people are paid for what was made.

What are you saying? That buying something is the same as making it?

Forum List

Back