Obama image on Toast - On eBay - Better Hurry!

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Hope Toast-Obama image on toast akin to Fairey posters!

8ffb_1.JPG

Current bid: US $202.50

Hope Toast-Obama image on toast akin to Fairey posters! - eBay (item 300271664769 end time Nov-13-08 16:23:55 PST)

uh huh. a couple of pics and idiotic supporters have an unhealthy obession or use metaphors in their work, and you act as if every obama supporter feels that way because of an obviously biased blog?

Look at it again. There are hundreds of scary quotes from high-level people including Obama himself that make him sound like a cult-leader.

How GULLIBLE can people get? I have a little butane powered soldering gun. It has several different tips, one of which is a little open cone that allows a tiny little pin point flame to come out. I could do that on toast so easy it would be pathetic. How fucking DUMB can people get to pay for that shit. It's fake people. Use your heads. If that thing REALLY came out of a toaster, then EVERY SLICE out of that toaster would have EXACTLY the same thing on it.

As the old proverb says, "a fool and his money are soon parted?"

Last edited:
How GULLIBLE can people get? I have a little butane powered soldering gun. It has several different tips, one of which is a little open cone that allows a tiny little pin point flame to come out. I could do that on toast so easy it would be pathetic. How fucking DUMB can people get to pay for that shit. It's fake people. Use your heads. If that thing REALLY came out of a toaster, then EVERY SLICE out of that toaster would have EXACTLY the same thing on it.

As the old proverb says, "a fool and his money are soon parted?"

Well PaleRider.....the person who made this is not so stupid...infact he's $207 richer than you (until he finds out he has to share it with all the other ebay sellers lol)

Yeah... 'bout the same as the Virgin Mary images on toast:

virgin%20mary%20grilled%20cheese%20sandwich.jpg
Same thing... fake, or better described, constructed/created. And who said that image was the Virgin Mary? Where's her halo? It could be anybody. The neighbor lady.

Well PaleRider.....the person who made this is not so stupid...infact he's $207 richer than you (until he finds out he has to share it with all the other ebay sellers lol)
Gigi... I didn't say the seller was stupid. I said anyone who would BUY it was stupid. I swear, I'm going to go out in the shop and get my little butane soldering iron and put the flame tip on it do this. If people are that damn stupid, hell I'll make one of Elvis, one of Hitler, a couple of Christ. What a scam, just as long as there's people dumb enough to buy it.

Last edited:
Same thing... fake.

Aaahh... Gigi... I didn't say the seller was stupid hun. I said anyone who would BUY it was stupid. I swear, I'm going to go out in the shop and get my little butane soldering iron and put the flame tip on it do this. If people are that damn stupid, hell I'll make one of Elvis, one of Hitler, a couple of Christ. What a scam, just as long as there's people dumb enough to buy it.

I say you put a naked Bush on your toast....that's bound to bring in at least a few bucks :)

Forum List

Back