Obama: I'm not comfortable with Congress making health decisions

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"Well, you know, when I first arrived at the Senate -- in the Senate that first year, we had a situation surrounding Terri Schiavo. And I remember how we adjourned with a unanimous agreement that eventually allowed Congress to interject itself into that decision-making process of the families. It wasn't something I was comfortable with, but it was not something that I stood on the floor and stopped. And I think that was a mistake, and I think the American people understood that that was a mistake. And as a constitutional law professor, I knew better." -- Barack Hussein Obama

Orlando Sentinel - Obama on Terri Schiavo by Tammy Lytle

So basically Obama just said that he's a big fat pussy. He didn't like what went down but he didn't want to fight it either. Way to go, America. Great guy we elected.

So basically Obama just said that he's a big fat pussy. He didn't like what went down but he didn't want to fight it either. Way to go, America. Great guy we elected.

And we thank you for your support.

Don't thank me now loser, thank me when we take your food stamps away.

Wow....good one, Skippy. Did you think that one up all by yourself, or did you meet with your other moronic friends during recess and get their input as well?

And we thank you for your support.

Don't thank me now loser, thank me when we take your food stamps away.

Wow....good one, Skippy. Did you think that one up all by yourself, or did you meet with your other moronic friends during recess and get their input as well?

That's twice that you've use "skippy".......that I know of. Good job, junior. Keep it up, Ace. Repetitiveness and no creativity at all, you're a diamond in the rough.

Here's the point:

In 2006 Obama was not comfortable having Congress "interject itself into that decision-making process of the families."

bill777, "you are not tall, you are just clever", as the midget was instructed in reality. In other words, you need to prove that God exists to carry your argument. You can't. I believe in God and have faith in His Word, but I can't prove any of that to another human being. Quit trying to be what you aren't, and that is objective. We take it our belief on faith, and belief in Genesis is not a salvation issue. Now, if you want to have fun, ask the bozos and bozettas who believe in atheism, to prove that God does not exist. They can't because they have not been everywhere in time and space in the same nth instant to prove S/He was not there.

Last edited:
bill777, "you are not tall, you are just clever", as the midget was instructed in reality. In other words, you need to prove that God exists to carry your argument. You can't. I believe in God and have faith in His Word, but I can't prove any of that to another human being. Quit trying to be what you aren't, and that is objective. We take it our belief on faith, and belief in Genesis is not a salvation issue. Now, if you want to have fun, ask the bozos and bozettas who believe in atheism, to prove that God does not exist. They can't because they have not been everywhere in time and space in the same nth instant to prove S/He was not there.

Jake, you make the argument in this thread that you represent God and I don't (and I don't BTW), yet in another thread you say that killing is OK, it's okey dokey. I'm not the one who needs help, you are. You're conflicted.

Jake, you make the argument in this thread that you represent God and I don't (and I don't BTW), yet in another thread you say that killing is OK, it's okey dokey. I'm not the one who needs help, you are. You're conflicted.

Outright falsification. No where above have I said or implied that I represent God, nor have I said killing was OK. Don't play word games with me: you will lose.

Outright falsification. No where above have I said or implied that I represent God, nor have I said killing was OK. Don't play word games with me: you will lose.

Bring it. I won't lose jack. I said it because you did. be careful who you play with, boy.

Forum List

Back