Obama ignoring infrastructure.

i am not on the computer at work....i have one at home...and yes i work...i dont work the "normal" hours that most people have...you will find me here...24/7 sometimes..and in the shadows other times

but no i am not cheating anyone ...to be here...

Was mocking libs criticism of Bush by using an equally idiotic example.

Glad you all liked it.

And by the way, I have a job during the day, so getting on here to "defend myself" isn't always an option.

Now, I happen to agree that people on the far left were often waaaay too critical of just about everything Bush did, down to the little details. (Though Bush did mess up, and mess up big in quite a few ways)

But in this case, there's a big difference:

The bridge collapse WAS infrastructure that is usually funded by the federal government...

While the coal mine collapse had nothing to do with infrastructure.

Was mocking libs criticism of Bush by using an equally idiotic example.

Glad you all liked it.

And by the way, I have a job during the day, so getting on here to "defend myself" isn't always an option.

Now, I happen to agree that people on the far left were often waaaay too critical of just about everything Bush did, down to the little details. (Though Bush did mess up, and mess up big in quite a few ways)

But in this case, there's a big difference:

The bridge collapse WAS infrastructure that is usually funded by the federal government...

While the coal mine collapse had nothing to do with infrastructure.

My original post could have been worded better.

However my point is that Obama maybe should worry more about teh working class in the mines and their safety than his healthcare plan. It is pretty obvious that he has neglected mine safety to get healthcare passed.

At least, that is how liberals treated problems during Bush term, so i am using the same reasoning to make a point.

My original post could have been worded better.

However my point is that Obama maybe should worry more about teh working class in the mines and their safety than his healthcare plan. It is pretty obvious that he has neglected mine safety to get healthcare passed.

At least, that is how liberals treated problems during Bush term, so i am using the same reasoning to make a point.

Alrighty, well given that, I will say that this is a decent point.

The left-wing folks at MSNBC, for instance, did in fact criticize Bush for ridiculous minutae.

Eventually I got so sick of it that I stopped watching MSNBC altogether a few years back, and started hating all talking heads.

However, to be completely fair, Rush Limbaugh was really the guy who started the hate-rant-ball a-rolling.

MSNBC and FoxNews are really just Rush's bastard stepchildren.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back