Obama Ignores WarmerGate...

What you are seeing is the scientists in this and other nations realizing for the first time that their integrity and honor are being attacked and lied about for the political reasons.

I don't think that you will see a circling of the wagons, I beleive that you will see a push back that may just surprise you with it's effectiveness.
Sorry, Charlie! There will be no push back. The emails tell the story of manipulative, dishonest "scientists" that have been heretofore trusted in their field of collecting and understanding atmospheric data. They have committed sabotage of science and deserve to be punished severely. Gore and Company will have a hard time selling anything else to the AP.

I anticipate Obama's speech at the climate conference. It will be interesting to see if and how he dodges the issue.

They will go 'environmentally sound to clear up pollution, will help keep health costs down.' Then ignore that the 'science' has more than likely been ginned and that they will go ahead with their plans on carbon taxes, green jobs, and health care. I don't know that Congress will follow him off that cliff, but maybe. I really doubt the people will, but he doesn't 'care' whether or not they agree, he KNOWS better.
Probably. It's not about the science. it's about usurping control over people and re-establishing neo-feudalism with themselves as the new nobility.

Fuck the rest of us serfs. Who're we to stop them?

Sorry, Charlie! There will be no push back. The emails tell the story of manipulative, dishonest "scientists" that have been heretofore trusted in their field of collecting and understanding atmospheric data. They have committed sabotage of science and deserve to be punished severely. Gore and Company will have a hard time selling anything else to the AP.

I anticipate Obama's speech at the climate conference. It will be interesting to see if and how he dodges the issue.

They will go 'environmentally sound to clear up pollution, will help keep health costs down.' Then ignore that the 'science' has more than likely been ginned and that they will go ahead with their plans on carbon taxes, green jobs, and health care. I don't know that Congress will follow him off that cliff, but maybe. I really doubt the people will, but he doesn't 'care' whether or not they agree, he KNOWS better.
Probably. It's not about the science. it's about usurping control over people and re-establishing neo-feudalism with themselves as the new nobility.

Fuck the rest of us serfs. Who're we to stop them?

Only hope is that Congress people are not ready to retire fast. That's it. The executive branch is truly non-responsive to the people. I've two Senators that are only responsive to DNC. Durbin and the real foolish one. Durbin doesn't have to worry, the foolish one couldn't be elected dog catcher.

But heh, our state motto is now: 'Old Governor? He's indicted or in jail.'

Toranado 3800 I think it would take 970 btu's to melt one pound of ice under any condition.

Forum List

Back