Obama Ignores Fox at News Conferences 'Because He Doesn't Want to be Embarrassed'

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
Kirsten Powers Say's:

By Noel Sheppard
January 19, 2013

Fox News Watch host Jon Scott on Saturday asked his guests why President Obama typically ignores Fox News at his rare press conferences. Kirsten Powers smartly answered, "Because he doesn't want to be embarrassed"
(video follows with transcript and commentary):

Kirsten Powers: Obama Ignores Fox at News Conferences 'Because He Doesn't Want to be Embarrassed'
JON SCOTT, HOST: Eric Ostermeier - to go to your point, Judy - at the University of Minnesota put together a piece called “Fox Still Shunned at Obama Press Conferences.” “A smart politics analysis,” he writes, “finds that ABC reporters have been called on the...

Continue reading: ---->
Kirsten Powers: Obama Ignores Fox at News Conferences 'Because He Doesn't Want to be Embarrassed' | NewsBusters

Kirsten Powers is one of the few (only?) honest Democrats on TV. The others merely parrot liberal talking points and refuse to criticize any of Obama's actions, regardless of how outrageous.

What could FoxNews ask or Barack Obama answer that would change anything? I don't know about you but my opinions of the President are determined by what he does as President, NOT what he says or doesn't say at some staged press conference.

Kirsten Powers Say's:

By Noel Sheppard
January 19, 2013

Fox News Watch host Jon Scott on Saturday asked his guests why President Obama typically ignores Fox News at his rare press conferences. Kirsten Powers smartly answered, "Because he doesn't want to be embarrassed"
(video follows with transcript and commentary):

Kirsten Powers: Obama Ignores Fox at News Conferences 'Because He Doesn't Want to be Embarrassed'
JON SCOTT, HOST: Eric Ostermeier - to go to your point, Judy - at the University of Minnesota put together a piece called “Fox Still Shunned at Obama Press Conferences.” “A smart politics analysis,” he writes, “finds that ABC reporters have been called on the...

Continue reading: ---->
Kirsten Powers: Obama Ignores Fox at News Conferences 'Because He Doesn't Want to be Embarrassed' | NewsBusters

They are no longer a credible news organization.

Allowing them in WH briefings is a gift. They should be grateful and STFU.

What could FoxNews ask or Barack Obama answer that would change anything? I don't know about you but my opinions of the President are determined by what he does as President, NOT what he says or doesn't say at some staged press conference.
So you then believe that Obama is an abject failure.....

Really, what can any news organization ask a President? I say we do away with the press completely.

Obama's a pussy

usmbfrankshieldtranspar.png

Obama's a pussy. - Crusader Frank

If true, that would go a long way toward removing mysteries surrounding his popularity.

Fox News Watch host Jon Scott on Saturday asked his guests why President Obama typically ignores Fox News at his rare press conferences.- thread header set up question

This is what makes watching nutballs so great. The voices in their heads never fail answer these kinds of questions in perfect harmony with nutball dogma.

If ordinary rational people could see Sean Hannity, Bill-O and Chick Krauthemmer as they are instead of as crazy-sick weirdos, the Comedy Channel would go out of business in six months. Fox is by far the most hilariously over the top comedy on television in 'murka today. The only missing piece in the Fox puzzle is that sleazy sky pilot, Pat Robinson, I think his name is. If there is a funnier preacher on television than him, it'd be good to know when their tent show is on.

Last edited:
Obama avoids Fox for the same reason Bush avoided Kos.

Dipshits don't deserve the street cred they would get from interacting with the Prez.

Is it really that hard to figure out?

Translation: Fox News doesn't ask the questions we like.

Forum List

Back