Obama Ignores 'Climate-Gate' in Revising Copenhagen Plans

But just in the last few days, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs seemed to reject any such disagreement in a response to a question about global warming, “I don't think … [global warming] is quite, frankly, among most people, in dispute anymore.”

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Americans say it’s at least somewhat likely that some scientists have falsified research data to support their own theories and beliefs about global warming. Thirty-five percent (35%) say it’s Very Likely. Just 26% say it’s not very or not at all likely that some scientists falsified data.

Americans Skeptical of Science Behind Global Warming - Rasmussen Reports™

But just in the last few days, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs seemed to reject any such disagreement in a response to a question about global warming, “I don't think … [global warming] is quite, frankly, among most people, in dispute anymore.”

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Americans say it’s at least somewhat likely that some scientists have falsified research data to support their own theories and beliefs about global warming. Thirty-five percent (35%) say it’s Very Likely. Just 26% say it’s not very or not at all likely that some scientists falsified data.

Americans Skeptical of Science Behind Global Warming - Rasmussen Reports™

yeah...really ODD of the WhiteHouse that thrives in POLLS to ignore what you cite. Which means they don't care, and are gonna push their false agenda anyway regardless of the consequences...

I hear that Algore really digs kitchen machineries dressed up like houswives, with marital aids stuck all over them. :lol:

That speak German

smiley_abzw.gif

Forum List

Back