Obama: If you're "lucky enough"... To Be in the Upper 2% -video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
what a ugly little man, now you have to be LUCKY to have gotten anywhere and if you are Obama thinks he has a right to TAKE IT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8vK6AwSMT0]Obama: If you're "lucky enough"... To Be in the Upper 2% - YouTube[/ame]

LOTS of comments at site

vote him out people

Doubling down on stupid. The ultimate class warrior ginning up the Russian peasantry in preparation for their smashing open the doors of the Duma.
The welfare class in this country is of a different breed than those poor souls.
If you're on welfare in America, you're able, like my sister in law is, to afford to go on a cruise.
When did one of the Russian peasants ever have enough left after harvest to afford a cruise?
Reminds me of one of the customers at work so long ago, 300 pounds if she was an ounce, State Medicaid of course. The Cadillac she drove to the grocery store would bottom out on the pavement as it started the turn traversing the road crown and starting up the sidewalk incline.
Living proof that God didn't mean for you to be able to eat without having to work for it first.

poor babies

Really?
So no one is supposed to be remarked by a President who says "they should be helping pay down the deficit and pay for things like education and..."???
Really?
It is a stupid, rhetorical thing to say, he knows it and anyone with more than two brain cells knows it.
But...at the same time - in the eyes of many - he can do no wrong.

There's a lot of luck that comes with being wealthy.

Unless you think that Romney worked hard to be born into a rich family.

There's a lot of luck that comes with being wealthy.

Unless you think that Romney worked hard to be born into a rich family.

Romney and Bush were not lucky to be born in a wealthy powerful family.......they EARNED it!

"little man"

Why not just call him boy, Stuphie, we know you want to. :)

typical.....

If one does not say something racist...put up a post implying that they meant to.

Get off that kick...it takes away from your credibiity (of which, with me you have)....and it puts you in a class with Truithmatters and Conservaderps.

Doubling down on stupid. The ultimate class warrior ginning up the Russian peasantry in preparation for their smashing open the doors of the Duma.
The welfare class in this country is of a different breed than those poor souls.
If you're on welfare in America, you're able, like my sister in law is, to afford to go on a cruise.
When did one of the Russian peasants ever have enough left after harvest to afford a cruise?
Reminds me of one of the customers at work so long ago, 300 pounds if she was an ounce, State Medicaid of course. The Cadillac she drove to the grocery store would bottom out on the pavement as it started the turn traversing the road crown and starting up the sidewalk incline.
Living proof that God didn't mean for you to be able to eat without having to work for it first.

I bet you even eat communistic foods cause your so obsessed with communism.

poor babies

do you agree that people in the '1%' are 'lucky', and that they did not get where they are through hard work and sacrifice?

How many of that 1% worked their way up from poverty?

I have MUCH MORE appropriate question...

And think about it before you knee jerk respond...

How many people have wound UP in poverty after taking the plunge to start their own business in an effort to become financially secure and independant?

It is THAT risk that the successful should be heralded for.

poor babies

do you agree that people in the '1%' are 'lucky', and that they did not get where they are through hard work and sacrifice?

How many of that 1% worked their way up from poverty?

George Romney for one. He started out selling paint from the trunk of his car.

There there is:

John D. Rockerfeller
Liz Murray
Ozzy Osborne
Richard Branson
Chris Gardner
H. Wayne Huizenga
Jim Carrey
Andrew Carnegie
Oprah Winfrey

And those are just the top ten.
Top 10 Rags to Riches Stories | Top 10 Lists | TopTenz.net