obama: if you love me? WTF

Come on be a leader stop begging
Obama: If you love me, ask Congress to pass my jobs bill

President Obama continued pushing his jobs bill in battleground states on Wednesday, telling a fired-up crowd of students at North Carolina State University that, "If you love me, you've got to help me pass this bill!"
Obama: If you love me, ask Congress to pass my jobs bill - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

That isn't begging. That is manipulation. It is a teenage bride wheedling her husband to take her to the movie show after he has worked his ass off all day digging ditches.

Come on be a leader stop begging
Obama: If you love me, ask Congress to pass my jobs bill

President Obama continued pushing his jobs bill in battleground states on Wednesday, telling a fired-up crowd of students at North Carolina State University that, "If you love me, you've got to help me pass this bill!"
Obama: If you love me, ask Congress to pass my jobs bill - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Apparently, only we liberals read the article.

I stopped at "If you love me, ask Congress to pass my jobs bill" very unbecoming of a leader.
but very becoming and expected for a false messiah !! and if people don't think this arrogant bastard will incite violence and hate if he doesn't get his way they are dangerously naive !!

Notice where he is going to speak these days? In front of kids..

The man is really starting to creep me out..

If You Love Me....sheeesh:eek:

College students are 'kids'? If they can vote, idiot - that makes them 'constituents.'

Idiot. That's a stretch, even for you.

In case you hadn't noticed, Betty...the President speaks to "select" crowds these days. It's either a "town hall meeting" that's packed with liberal supporters, a union crowd, or at a college. He chooses to surround himself with the people who still adore him...which explains his unflagging belief that the country still supports him and his policies. It's too bad he can't don some sort of disguise that would allow him to mingle unnoticed with everyday people across the nation so he could get a feeling for the anger and frustration that's out there.

If the democrats were smart they would abandon this sinking ship, and try to save as many seats as possible.

I'm sorry, but this president is pathetic. "Pass this bill right now", "I got the bill right here, look", "if you love me pass the bill". LMAO

In the end, this Bill is going to put him in the 30's. He has the stink of loser, and that stench is going to get a lot stronger when the POS so-called jobs bill goes nowhere. America hates a loser.

If the democrats were smart they would abandon this sinking ship,

If democrats were smart....

They wouldn't be democrats...

and try to save as many seats as possible.

I'm sorry, but this president is pathetic. "Pass this bill right now", "I got the bill right here, look", "if you love me pass the bill". LMAO

In the end, this Bill is going to put him in the 30's. He has the stink of loser, and that stench is going to get a lot stronger when the POS so-called jobs bill goes nowhere. America hates a loser.

If the democrats were smart they would abandon this sinking ship, and try to save as many seats as possible.

Many of them already are trying to head for the exits into lifeboats to save thier own asses.

If the democrats were smart they would abandon this sinking ship,

If democrats were smart....

They wouldn't be democrats...

and try to save as many seats as possible.

I stand corrected...:lol:

Many of them already are trying to head for the exits into lifeboats to save thier own asses.

True, but all of them should just cut their loses with this clown.

It will be very hard for any of them to justify thier existence let alone justify why they sided with him all along when the Democrats had a supermajority across the branches and the mess things are in. Blaming Republicans just doesn't cut it any longer.

They are reaping what they have sewn.

If you'll notice the Democrats brought in Bill Clinton and Andrew Cuomo to campaign for the Democratic candidate in New York...Barack Obama was conspicuous by his absence. I think the number of candidates running from the President is only going to get larger as next years election comes closer.

If you'll notice the Democrats brought in Bill Clinton and Andrew Cuomo to campaign for the Democratic candidate in New York...Barack Obama was conspicuous by his absence. I think the number of candidates running from the President is only going to get larger as next years election comes closer.
And it didn't do them a damned bit of good.

What I find pretty amazing in reference to the NY 9 race was Former NY Mayor Ed Koch. :eusa_shhh:

What I find pretty amazing in reference to the NY 9 race was Former NY Mayor Ed Koch. :eusa_shhh:

Savvy politicians know when to jump ship. Ed Koch is about as savvy as they come. He's not going down with the progressive "ship".

Barry didn't count on it but lots of stuff is happening like hearings on the monumental example of porculous spending failure with the 500 million dollar collapse of hia premier green jobs factory. The loss of the NY democrat district to republicans and the general abandonment of Obama policies within the democrat party signal bad things. Obama might rely on the old Capt/Tennile hit "love will keep us together" but it don't happen in politics.

Notice where he is going to speak these days? In front of kids..

The man is really starting to creep me out..

If You Love Me....sheeesh:eek:

College students are 'kids'? If they can vote, idiot - that makes them 'constituents.'

Idiot. That's a stretch, even for you.

They're kids. When I was a Platoon Sergeant my troops were my Kids. It's the way you look at things. And it's not that much of a stretch for many of us. I

Savvy politicians know when to jump ship. Ed Koch is about as savvy as they come. He's not going down with the progressive "ship".
Especially when it comes to support of Israel and Obama's poor treatment of a close ally.

Forum List

Back