Obama: If We Lose in 2012, Government Will Tell People ‘You’re on Your Own’

This thread is one more example of how the New Right has nothing constructive to post. I used to believe the proud and loud members of the echo chamber were simply ignorant and needed attention - it's becoming quite obvious I had them pegged wrongly, they are simply simple. There ignorance is a by-product of concrete thinking; cause and effect, ends and means, process all mean nothing to them, they are abstractions beyond their means. Sad.

Yet you post the same thing in both of them. lol

This thread is one more example of how the New Right has nothing constructive to post. I used to believe the proud and loud members of the echo chamber were simply ignorant and needed attention - it's becoming quite obvious I had them pegged wrongly, they are simply simple. There ignorance is a by-product of concrete thinking; cause and effect, ends and means, process all mean nothing to them, they are abstractions beyond their means. Sad.

:lmao::blahblah::blahblah:

Those damn fear-mongering Republicans!

It's interesting, though, that Democrats view self-reliance as something to be feared. And by "interesting", I mean "damned pathetic".

You wanna live in a society without policemen, firemen, teachers, and other civil servants, go for it.

Me..I like my society, civilized. :eusa_whistle:

It's interesting, though, that Democrats view self-reliance as something to be feared. And by "interesting", I mean "damned pathetic".

You wanna live in a society without policemen, firemen, teachers, and other civil servants, go for it.

Why are you such a cheap ass you wont pay for your local services? Why do you need uncle sam to hold your hand?

Sadly, I know that you know that such government services are not what we are referring to.....so the fact that such is all that you can criticize speaks volumes to me.

Exhibit A: Useful Idiot Post

Other observable attributes of echo chamber members include a deep seated pathologic anger, a lack of introspection and dishonesty. Sad.

Observable attributes of the follow the leader chamber think using big words make them look intelligent. Deception, blame and dependence are important to them.

None of those are the responsibility of Obama. You must be a Biden kid

The Federal Government shouldn't be subsidizing local government responsibilities. If the people of those communities had more $ to pay local governments instead of the Feds, they wouldn't need the handouts.

Pheh....that is a strawman.
That is as silly as Biden saying rape will go up if the 'American [snicker] "jobs" act is not passed.

Obama Fluffers lack the capacity for critical thought and reflexively defend any statement, no matter how wrong, silly or outrageous.

Sad.

Funny, but me sad :(

Carter was bad but at LEAST he tried to act Presidential..

Obama, DISGUSTING even as a PERSON.

Honestly, I've always kind of liked him as a person, just disagreed with almost every word he says... until he branded other Americans the 'enemy'. That, in my opinion, is absolutely intolerable for a President.

Forum List

Back