Obama: Id Rather Talk About Bain Than MY Record

Obama should talk about his historic record as CEO of the USA: first ever credit downgrade, record annual deficits, record number of people unemployed and underemployed, record 4 years without a budget

Now that's a record!

Obama's record is fine.

His opponent keeps lying about it..and actual took credit for some of Obama's successes. What do you with a liar? You punch him in the nose.

Bain?

That's a punch in the nose.

If his record is so great then why is he not running on it:eusa_whistle:

Because Obama has nothing else. The man is a liar.

No, what Bain is is a "bitch slap", and a nice hard one, too. Remember how it went when a couple of other candidates from MA got bitch-slapped? Now it's a Dem doing it and doing it well.

:D

Yah......sure.....uh-huh.:eusa_eh:

Every time Obama tries to explain his attacks against Bain personally he shows just how stupid or just how warped he is.

The urge to bitch-slap Obama becomes almost uncontrollable.

Thank you, sir. Just love the bitterness.

I also really liked watching Mittens go on national TV and say, "Those mean ol' Obama people better say they're sorry for picking on me!" That's someone who's been bitch-slapped right there. :)

Actually he said that they were lying and that it was beneath his office to push this garbage onto the public. He said this kind of nonsense has no place in politics.

So basically Romney bitch-slapped them.

Forum List

Back