Obama-" I would rather be a good 1st term President than be a mediocre 2nd termer."

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
It would seem to me that if you are a good first term President you are re-elected to a 2nd term as ALL good Presidents have been. Maybe, he thinks that Jimmy Carter was a good President, the problem is, no one else does.:lol::lol::lol:

President Obama Rather Be Really Good One Term President - ABC News

President Obama, buffeted by criticism of his massive health care reform bill and election setbacks, said today he remained determined to tackle health care and other big problems despite the political dangers to his presidency.

President Obama told "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer that he would rather be a "really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president."
(ABC News)"I'd rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president," he told ABC's "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer in an exclusive interview today.

Obama sat down with Sawyer two days before he will deliver a State of the Union speech to a joint session of Congress, and he acknowledged the political setbacks of his first year in office.

Last edited:
How does trying to force legislation on the American people that no one wants or believes they need going to make him a good any term president?

Forum List

Back