Obama: "I reversed the recession until bad luck hit"

That bad luck being..the Tea Party Terrorists. :clap2:

It's kinda like the Spanish Inquistion without all the intelligence. :eusa_whistle:

So, Obama lied when he blamed the EU Debt Crisis, Japanese Tsunami and the Arab Uprisings? Cool. That's helpful.

Lied?

Naw.

Those things did have an effect.

But I think he should start pointing to the Tea Party terrorists more often.

And the GOP in general who manufactured the "spending" crisis..when it was them that did the spending.

In your learned opinion, should he point it out even more often than bank ATMs and airport kiosks?

"I reversed the recession until bad luck hit"

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3849-gv080311dapr20110803034517.jpg

In descending order of importance please sort the following list of Obama cheap excuses for his historic economic failure:

12 Years of Reagan and Bush
Airport Kiosks
Bank ATM
Tea Party
Dubya
Japan Tsunami
Arab Spring
Asian Long Horn Beetles
Manmade Global Warming

Leftist logic:

Terror: to frighten
Terrorist: one that frightens

Frightening old people by saying the may not get their check in tha mail and therefore have no money to get by on if debt ceiling isn't raised is okay.

Got it.

Leftist logic:

Terror: to frighten
Terrorist: one that frightens

Frightening old people by saying the may not get their check in tha mail and therefore have no money to get by on if debt ceiling isn't raised is okay.

Got it.

Had a Republican said that there would be blood in the streets.

It's kinda like the Spanish Inquistion without all the intelligence. :eusa_whistle:

So, Obama lied when he blamed the EU Debt Crisis, Japanese Tsunami and the Arab Uprisings? Cool. That's helpful.

Lied?

Naw.

Those things did have an effect.

But I think he should start pointing to the Tea Party terrorists more often.

And the GOP in general who manufactured the "spending" crisis..when it was them that did the spending.
Obama lied the world economy died.

I think that'll get me a passing grade in "chant making 101".

See how crazy and fanatical the Obamaroids are? They don't care how stupid they sound defending his one idiotic statement to the next. They are Democrat Kamikazis and gladly, willing will give their all for the Democrat Party, that coincidentally has the identical Communist platform

See how crazy and fanatical the Obamaroids are? They don't care how stupid they sound defending his one idiotic statement to the next. They are Democrat Kamikazis and gladly, willing will give their all for the Democrat Party, that coincidentally has the identical Communist platform
If only they actually WERE Kamikaze pilots. At least they never did repeat performances.

If only they actually WERE Kamikaze pilots. At least they never did repeat performances.

But then I'd only get to laugh at them once

"We had reversed the recession, avoided a depression, gotten the economy moving again," Obama told a crowd in Decorah, Iowa. "But over the last six months we've had a run of bad luck."

link

So you are going to claim that the people trying to balance our budget and ease the burdens of government on the people who are causing the problem. It seems to me that if the President was serious about turning the economy around, they would be his greatest allies.

"We had reversed the recession, avoided a depression, gotten the economy moving again," Obama told a crowd in Decorah, Iowa. "But over the last six months we've had a run of bad luck."

link

So you are going to claim that the people trying to balance our budget and ease the burdens of government on the people who are causing the problem. It seems to me that if the President was serious about turning the economy around, they would be his greatest allies.

And they were where when Bush was running up this debt? Eh?

Where were they?

I didn't see one of them. None. Exactly zero. Unless you want to count Ron Paul..and the very same people were calling him (not incorrectly I might add) a loon.

And how is addressing debt during a recovery good for the recovery? Explain it.

In detail.

"I reversed the recession until bad luck hit"

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3849-gv080311dapr20110803034517.jpg

Please..

Do explain how debt (Run up by Republicans by the way) is sinking the economy.

Please explain how the debt Obama has run up since taking office is the Republican's fault.

Are you seriously unaware how debt burdens people and nations? Are you seriously a financial advisor?

Factory output rose in July by most since Japan crisis; single-family home construction fell - The Washington Post

Economists blamed the decline in part on temporary factors. The crisis in Japan caused a parts shortage for some U.S. automakers and other manufacturers. High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture.

“The increase in manufacturing production suggests the economy is finally emerging from distortions posed by the Japanese production shutdowns, which wreaked havoc on the global manufacturing supply chain,” said Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist with Deutsche Bank Securities.

Forum List

Back