Obama: I Ran So I Could Have 'Men With Guns' Around My Daughters

LGS is simply drooling again. She has demonstrated an inability to objectively think and make objective conclusions. She is an ultra right babbler. Without tiring, she has continued be a laughing stock of the far right.

Yes. He is. God didn't make any idiots. Unfortunately, most people don't bother using the brains they were given and actually think

God has nothing to do with men who choose to be foolish.. Jakes has proven himself to be a complete and utter waste of critical thinking on this forum, over and over and over again.. but hey, suit yourself. You're free to believe as you choose.

:badgrin: Mad because you outted yourself in a thread this week showing you're 105 and senile?? Don't blame me.. you're the one who said all of that stuff!

You are mad because I retired at 63 this month after a very successful life? Keep working hard, or if you haven't done it, try it. There is still hope for you. Be glad I will have more time here to make sure you keep your nose to the grindstone. :lol:

LGS is simply drooling again. She has demonstrated an inability to objectively think and make objective conclusions. She is an ultra right babbler. Without tiring, she has continued be a laughing stock of the far right.

God has nothing to do with men who choose to be foolish.. Jakes has proven himself to be a complete and utter waste of critical thinking on this forum, over and over and over again.. but hey, suit yourself. You're free to believe as you choose.

:badgrin: Mad because you outted yourself in a thread this week showing you're 105 and senile?? Don't blame me.. you're the one who said all of that stuff!

You are mad because I retired at 63 this month after a very successful life? Keep working hard, or if you haven't done it, try it. There is still hope for you. Be glad I will have more time here to make sure you keep your nose to the grindstone. :lol:

According to you, you spent 40 years working in Administrations, republicans.. and on campaigns.. another 20 years as head of the party.. I guess you were 3 when you graduated high school then? :badgrin:

December 27, 2012
By Joel B. Pollak

President Barack Obama told ABC News' Barbara Walters that he ran for re-election because he wanted "men with guns" around as his daughters, Malia (14) and Sasha (11), begin dating boys.

The interview was the first that the President and First Lady have given since Obama's re-election in November. It aired on Nightline on December 26.

In its published highlights, ABC News has drawn attention to the Obamas' comments about keeping the romance alive in their marriage, yet those remarks were followed by this exchange:

(VIDEO AT LINK)

Walters: I want to talk about the girls. we have been watching them grow up from little girls to young ladies. now, Malia recently got her first cell phone. do you want to see who she calls and who she texts?

Michelle Obama: I give my daughter at this age -- I give her a long rope. and there is monitoring because we have rules. But monitoring may be -- you never know when I'm going to walk in your room and i'm going to definitely ask you, who are you talking to and are you talking about school work? But...

Barack Obama: And they're not very good at lying. We joke sometimes about how Malia's getting to the age now, and boys start calling and, you know, sort of, I always talk about how one of the main incentives for running again was continuing Secret Service protection to have men with guns around at all times...

(Excerpt)

Read more at

Well fucking duh. If I saw a nation who saw black children as a target, much like the KKK bombers, I'd be worried about my children. I'd also be worried about gun loons.

December 27, 2012
By Joel B. Pollak

President Barack Obama told ABC News' Barbara Walters that he ran for re-election because he wanted "men with guns" around as his daughters, Malia (14) and Sasha (11), begin dating boys.

The interview was the first that the President and First Lady have given since Obama's re-election in November. It aired on Nightline on December 26.

In its published highlights, ABC News has drawn attention to the Obamas' comments about keeping the romance alive in their marriage, yet those remarks were followed by this exchange:

(VIDEO AT LINK)

Walters: I want to talk about the girls. we have been watching them grow up from little girls to young ladies. now, Malia recently got her first cell phone. do you want to see who she calls and who she texts?

Michelle Obama: I give my daughter at this age -- I give her a long rope. and there is monitoring because we have rules. But monitoring may be -- you never know when I'm going to walk in your room and i'm going to definitely ask you, who are you talking to and are you talking about school work? But...

Barack Obama: And they're not very good at lying. We joke sometimes about how Malia's getting to the age now, and boys start calling and, you know, sort of, I always talk about how one of the main incentives for running again was continuing Secret Service protection to have men with guns around at all times...

(Excerpt)

Read more at

Guns For Me, Not For Thee.

December 27, 2012
By Joel B. Pollak

(VIDEO AT LINK)

(Excerpt)

Read more at

Well fucking duh. If I saw a nation who saw black children as a target, much like the KKK bombers, I'd be worried about my children. I'd also be worried about gun loons.

He was joking about teenage boys. Oh my goodness.

Say it correctly and don't lie, LGS, and post the exact Post Number so folks can check up on you.

Yes, I have been a lifetime Republican who spent four decades involved with the party because of my family and its influence. I concluded with almost twenty years as head of the party in our area. I began when I was 18, continued all of my adult life as a college student, as member of the armed forces, and as the presiding member in our inter-state family business.

Either you are falsifying my account or you truly don't know the difference between concurrent and consecutive. I have been so blessed beyond what I have ever deserved in my faith, my family, my service, and my friends.

According to you, you spent 40 years working in Administrations, republicans.. and on campaigns.. another 20 years as head of the party.. I guess you were 3 when you graduated high school then? :badgrin:

December 27, 2012
By Joel B. Pollak

(Excerpt)

God forbid Obama have a sense of humor.

Partisan dumb shits who don't know how to lighten up crack me up.

He was joking about teenage boys. Oh my goodness.

And I'm fairly confident that in light of recent events he wouldn't make that same joke today.

But sheesh, how many fathers have made similar jokes over the last oh thousand years?

It was a joke. You would have to be pretty stupid to make anything else of it.

Fortunately we have qualified personnel for the job. Some overqualified.

==============

It's like this folks... the libtards are going to give their king a pass on this... because he's their KING, and they know nothing else. If they were TRUTHFUL, they'd admit his hypocrisy, but then they'd also look hypocritical and stupid.

When was the last time you saw a libtard be truthful about their KING?

Not around here you won't.

ummm... what exactly is there to "give a pass" on? :confused:
I thought I watched the whole video. Maybe I missed something.

Last edited:

You post like you're 28, are you schizophrenic?

Frank, you don't even know you are unless you read the instructions printed backwards on your forehead in the mirror.

You have no clue whatsoever about what is real.

Forum List

Back