Obama - "I need more time"

President Obama is emulating former President George W. Bush’s reelection argument to voters from 2004: Be patient and give me more time.

Bush prevailed by using this argument against Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) when the subject was the Iraq War.

From the OP link.

lol, who the hell hasn't Obama, emulated..the man can't be himself, he's not likable if he is...

I just wanna know who the heck he really is?? He was for Gay marriage, then he was against it, then he was for it again. He said Bush overreached on his executive power and he couldn't grant amnesty without Congress, then he did.

Who is this guy, really??

From the OP link.

lol, who the hell hasn't Obama, emulated..the man can't be himself, he's not likable if he is...

I just wanna know who the heck he really is?? He was for Gay marriage, then he was against it, then he was for it again. He said Bush overreached on his executive power and he couldn't grant amnesty without Congress, then he did.

Who is this guy, really??

He is a power hungry narcissist who has launched a WAR on the very country that he swore an oath to proctect and defend for some perceived wrongs in his familys' past.

Bush might of said something similar, but Bush was liked..... Obama, not so much

so he can beg all he wants, doubt it helps

Bush was liked?

She'll be appearing at Ha Ha's in Cleveland on Thursday; tip your waitress.

evidently, he won a second term..I guess we'll see just how liked Obama is..

Oh...I didn't understand your context. I apologize. By 2007/08; he was as well liked as a skunk at a picnic. Again, I apologize for not understanding the context.:eusa_silenced:

Baraks-Note-360x284.jpg

Bush was liked?

She'll be appearing at Ha Ha's in Cleveland on Thursday; tip your waitress.

evidently, he won a second term..I guess we'll see just how liked Obama is..

Oh...I didn't understand your context. I apologize. By 2007/08; he was as well liked as a skunk at a picnic. Again, I apologize for not understanding the context.:eusa_silenced:

yeah well, Obama is liked even less than that after only three and a half years..

Romney is going to reject the Bush and the Obama ways, and carve his own. Thank heavens.

That's not what he has said. Not what his boss has said either. Which of these corrupt rw thieves are we to believe?

You are a partisan for Obama, so your concern is not those of MR supporters.

The bad old days of Bush and Obama will soon be over.

Obama pleads for voters

In a major economic speech in Cleveland Thursday, Obama asserted that it was always going to take time for the U.S. economy to recover after the crisis of 2008.

“This was not your normal recession,” he said. “Throughout history, it has typically taken countries up to 10 years to recover from financial crises of this magnitude. Today, the economies of many European countries still aren’t growing.”

But Obama’s appeal for patience will only make sense if a plurality of voters agree that the nation is moving in the right direction, albeit slowly. If his actions during his first term are instead seen as fundamentally ineffectual, the argument for more time falls apart.

Mitt Romney has been making the case for the prosecution.

In advance of Obama’s Cleveland speech last week, Romney predicted: “It’s ... likely that he’s going to say, ‘Give me four more years, even though I didn’t get it done in the first three-and-a-half.’ ”

In a worrying sign for Obama, even Democrats who spoke to The Hill expressed concern about how much patience the electorate is likely to extend toward him.

“If this is about patience, we lose,” one former senior administration official said. “We have to make this election about how far we’ve come and is the president genuinely giving it everything he’s got.”

Republican strategists, meanwhile, are scathing toward the ‘more time’ argument. They insist voters are well on their way toward deciding, a la Elvis Presley, that they need a little less conversation and a little more action than Obama is offering.

“Needing more time doesn’t move the dial when Americans are feeling that nothing has changed over the past four years,” said Ron Bonjean, a GOP consultant with long experience on Capitol Hill.

But, I thought he had done such a good job. If he has, why is he asking for more time ?

When does the left wake up and realize we could have put a white rat in the White House and gotten better results than what Obama has delivered.

After Jan 2013...he's gonna have lots of time to consider just how badly he's damaged this country and it's governing processes.

because you dipshit, the economy isnt a fucking Mcdonalds where you can have your slop ready in under a minute.

Sadly this is what happens when morons want things done now and can't move beyond the short term.

This is another reason China is kicking our asses. They are planning 30-40 years ahead while we squabble over the now like babies.

You Listening are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Forum List

Back