Obama, I expect to be judged a year from now

God, but you're a clueless POS. LOVE the sig tho.

"Stupid People Deserve a Stupid President, Therefore. Vote Perry/Bachmann, and you will get what you so richly deserve."

That right there is AwesomeSauce, and Full of Win.

What the Fuck is awesome sauce? Some new highschool lingo?

Dumbass

"Stupid People Deserve a Stupid President, Therefore. Vote Perry/Bachmann, and you will get what you so richly deserve."

What the Fuck is awesome sauce? Some new highschool lingo?

Dumbass

she's a reject from another board,, I guess that's how they roll over there..

HAHA!! And you will you muslim brotherhood/communist affiliate, you will. One term turd......that is all.
President Obama: I Expect 'To Be Judged In A Year From Now' | FoxNews.com

What's even more insulting is him saying his administration made the right choices, HAHA!!! dumbass just cant fess up that he fucked this country up in the last 2 years.

Yeah....let's HEAR IT!! for BUSHCO's.....

....TEN YEAR WAR!!!!!

pinkhawks.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0TnqUlB4Gg]What's so funny? - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
If his administration made the right choices, why did we go from 6% unemployment to 9.1%?
You "conservatives" surely do seem to enjoy gettin'

SLAPPED-AROUND!!!!!

slap_3f.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]​

Dumbasses like you will bring this country down, not Obama, he cant do it unless people like you let him.
Yeah....where would we be, without "conservatives" who....

....when they see it?!!

handjob.gif

Unfortunately, without his teleprompter, he can't dismantle a wet paper sack. I wish you could prove us wrong with some transcripts or something but you can't. He's just not a very smart man. Average, at best.

Stupid put obamaturd in office.

HAHA!! And you will you muslim brotherhood/communist affiliate, you will. One term turd......that is all.
President Obama: I Expect 'To Be Judged In A Year From Now' | FoxNews.com
What's even more insulting is him saying his administration made the right choices, HAHA!!! dumbass just cant fess up that he fucked this country up in the last 2 years.

Obama is trying to rewrite history yet again.

Appearing Sunday in a taped interview for CBS, the president said he "absolutely can do business" with Republicans, but it's not his cooperation he's worried about.

"The issue's not going to be whether I can do business with (House Speaker) John Boehner. The issue is if John Boehner and I -- are able to come to an agreement; can he sell it among his fellow Republicans inside the House of Representatives. And so far at last that's proven to be difficult," he said.

Obama forgets his conduct during the debt-ceiling meetings.

Remember when you told everyone to leave their ideology at the door?

Remember when you slammed down your pencil and papers and stormed out of the room like Scotty Evil proclaiming "Y0U WOULDN'T TREAT RONALD REAGAN THIS WAY!!!!"???

Boo, hoo, hoo.

Or how about the times when Boehner thought he had an agreement with you only to have you back out on it acting like it never happened....forcing him to proclaim in frustration "negotiating with Obama is like working with Jello."

Sure, now that it's over now you want to talk and be reasonable....not then.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmlgwwCHof8]Obama's "Yes We Can" or John Boehner's "Hell No, You Can't"? Who Will You Listen? - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

If Rove is your compass on moral political policy then you may be mining the bottom of the Marianna trench

If you're going to pretend to understand what you're talking about when you throw out names like that, you might want to consider learning to spell them correctly first.

Mariana trench. One 'n'.

If Rove is your compass on moral political policy then you may be mining the bottom of the Marianna trench

If you're going to pretend to understand what you're talking about when you throw out names like that, you might want to consider learning to spell them correctly first.

Mariana trench. One 'n'.

It's a good thing she didn't try to use the Laurentian Abyss for her example. Who knows how that would have been spelled. :eek:

How did Bush do it?

Bush had a bubble burst. If the recession following 9/11 is any indication, he'd have gotten things squared away in about a year.

Hows that schedule working out for the Big 0?

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

I guess you'd have to be old-enough to have been there.

:eusa_hand:

Dumbasses like you will bring this country down, not Obama, he cant do it unless people like you let him.
Yeah....where would we be, without "conservatives" who....

....when they see it?!!

handjob.gif

Unfortunately, without his teleprompter, he can't dismantle a wet paper sack. I wish you could prove us wrong with some transcripts or something but you can't. He's just not a very smart man.

It must have something to do with in-breeding.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]Classic Bush - What Mistakes? - YouTube[/ame]​

cowboy-sunset.jpg

Looks like my job of
ass-kickin'
(here), is done.....​

Last edited:
"President Obama says he understands that it's not satisfying to the jobless to hear him argue that his administration has made the right decisions, .... "

Right decisions?

Could a president have had worse priorities? Sure he paid lip service to some of the right priorities, but he showed over and over that what he cared about most was being able to have some sort of health care legislation for his legacy.

He needs to go so bad.

His ability to self-delude is more dangerous than his devastating priorities.

Forum List

Back