Obama, I expect to be judged a year from now

God, but you're a clueless POS. LOVE the sig tho.

"Stupid People Deserve a Stupid President, Therefore. Vote Perry/Bachmann, and you will get what you so richly deserve."

That right there is AwesomeSauce, and Full of Win.

Last edited:
If his administration made the right choices, why did we go from 6% unemployment to 9.1%? Unless of course he is talking about the right choices as far as destroying this economy and fundamentally changing america for the worse?

Dumbasses like you will bring this country down, not Obama, he cant do it unless people like you let him.

Rove said that's a case he's willing to let voters hear.

"I love it. The Republicans passed a budget. The Democrats in the Senate haven't. The Republicans have passed a slew of job creating measures and the Democrats in the Senate haven't. And the president now sits here and lectures us about how we need to take action. Well, what is his action? He has yet put pen to paper and issue a jobs plan or a deficit reduction plan in the last nine months," said Rove,
Read more: President Obama: I Expect 'To Be Judged In A Year From Now' | FoxNews.com

If Rove is your compass on moral political policy then you may be mining the bottom of the Marianna trench

HAHA!! And you will you muslim brotherhood/communist affiliate, you will. One term turd......that is all.
President Obama: I Expect 'To Be Judged In A Year From Now' | FoxNews.com
What's even more insulting is him saying his administration made the right choices, HAHA!!! dumbass just cant fess up that he fucked this country up in the last 2 years.

Obama is trying to rewrite history yet again.

Appearing Sunday in a taped interview for CBS, the president said he "absolutely can do business" with Republicans, but it's not his cooperation he's worried about.

"The issue's not going to be whether I can do business with (House Speaker) John Boehner. The issue is if John Boehner and I -- are able to come to an agreement; can he sell it among his fellow Republicans inside the House of Representatives. And so far at last that's proven to be difficult," he said.

Obama forgets his conduct during the debt-ceiling meetings.

Remember when you told everyone to leave their ideology at the door?

Remember when you slammed down your pencil and papers and stormed out of the room like Scotty Evil proclaiming "Y0U WOULDN'T TREAT RONALD REAGAN THIS WAY!!!!"???

Boo, hoo, hoo.

Or how about the times when Boehner thought he had an agreement with you only to have you back out on it acting like it never happened....forcing him to proclaim in frustration "negotiating with Obama is like working with Jello."

Sure, now that it's over now you want to talk and be reasonable....not then.

This man right up to election eve will be saying none of this was his fault.
He was left a mess by Bush.
It was worse then anyone imagined.
It's all Bush's fault.
It's the Republicans fault.
It's the Tea Parties fault.
It's the Global economy.
No one would let me ( Obama ) fix it.

Blah,Blah,Blah......

they are still thinking a Bachman/Angle ticket will be just what the US wants

"Stupid People Deserve a Stupid President, Therefore. Vote Perry/Bachmann, and you will get what you so richly deserve."

So, are you saying that running up the biggest annualy consecutive debts ever, helping nothing to get better, discouraging the greatest collection of capitalists in the history of mankind from investing, discouraging the next American generation from even trying, chasing the oil industry from the Gulf of Mexico, expanding government during the worst recession since the Great Depression, nationalizing GM while selling Chrysler, suing boeing for creating jobs, paying about 2 million for every job he creates, dithering around in the middle east and fumbling around in two wars while breaking every campaign pledge he made regarding international affairs is wise leadership?

You're a buffoon.

do you honestly believe Obama is a good president??:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
If Rove is your compass on moral political policy then you may be mining the bottom of the Marianna trench

Morality? Are you high?

The job of the President is to allow his people to prosper. This clown has pulled the plug on the American economy.

He is as good for the USA as Caligula was for Rome.

Caligula almost destroyed that empire in 4 years. The Big 0 apparently sees that as a challenge.

You guys do realize that he will be reelected in 2012?

I do....
The administration will get a little kick in the economy,unemployment #'s will get better by a half point maybe.They will spend a fortune on some slick ad campaign.They will come up with another catchy slogan.And there you go.A President who should not get re elected based
on performance will win.

I am resigned to the fact that people will fall for his "Schtick" again.... :(

Forum List

Back