Obama: I debated an Imposter!

So I guess Obama is saying he debated himself, the Impostor that plays a President

Obama came on strong as a candidate, so strong I was certain he would not allow the Bush Administration get away with their many brazen crimes.

r331987_1498356.jpg

But this is what I got.

Last night Obama once again showed me who and what he is -- and it's a goddam shame he is the alternative to a lying corporatist like Romney. It's like a choice between gonorrhea and syphilis.

This Country is in serious trouble with these two phonies.

Last edited:
Obama came on strong as a candidate, so strong I was certain he would not allow the Bush Administration get away with their many brazen crimes.

r331987_1498356.jpg

But this is what I got.

Last night Obama once again showed me who and what he is -- and it's a goddam shame he is the alternative to a lying corporatists like Romney. It's like a choice between gonorrhea and syphilis.

This Country is in serious trouble with these two phonies.

Yeah, because a head of state should have spit in his face instead.

198413_408207725881514_521687226_n.jpg

Colbert Ridicules Pawlenty's Attempt To Court Young Voters (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

In a recent speech to college Republicans, Pawlenty said that Obama had tricked young voters into supporting him by making campaign promises he has not delivered on. Pawlenty then made a series of pop culture references -- such as saying that, like Charlie Sheen, Republicans would be doing a lot of "winning" next year -- in an appeal to his young crowd.

"Yes, Obama duped young people by not doing every single thing they want," Colbert said on his show Tuesday night. "So now, they'll all vote Republican."

"It's like when I want some bread, I won't settle for half a loaf. Instead, I will have a muffin made of broken glass."

482531_4206003472385_1153980772_n.jpg

Does that include how he plans to cover up the Libyan disaster ?

If Captain magic underpants can keep his pie hole shut long enough to avoid making international incidents worse, I think Obama has that situation well in hand.

Do you know how the FBI investigation on the attacks on the embassy is going?

Do YOU?

Did you know that a group of local guys tried to save our ambassador?

Video shows Libyans helping rescue U.S. ambassador after attack | Reuters

The video, which appeared on the internet and a copy of which was obtained by Reuters in Benghazi, confirms reports that suggested the U.S. envoy died of asphyxiation after the building caught fire.

The footage also sheds new light on the circumstances of the ambassador's death, apparently showing for the first time that some of the people who forced their way into the U.S. compound later tried to rescue Stevens after they found him lying alone, with no security detail, in one of the rooms in the building.

The video shows a group of young men who had earlier stormed the compound telling other protesters by the light of torches and mobile phones that they had found someone who appeared to be a foreigner lying on the floor.

"There is someone inside ... He is a foreigner, he is a foreigner. Take him out," said one man, shouting for help.

"Bring him out, man! Bring him out," another said.

"The man is alive. Bring him out, man. Bring him out," said a third.

"Alive, Alive! God is Greatest," the crowd cried. Someone called for a car.

"Make space, is there someone who is a medic around? Anyone who can get a car quickly?" another man can be heard saying.

Did you see THESE protests? there have been a few.

564479_503052126389442_13560961_n.jpg

530050_226879524107184_660780844_n.jpg

or these?

530099_505431759486233_1543567711_n.jpg

would you believe:

538765_507480079279980_1272546556_n.jpg

This is going to be sad. That Romney will need to remind people how Obama and his vaunted Hope and Change managed to get four people killed.

If Captain magic underpants can keep his pie hole shut long enough to avoid making international incidents worse, I think Obama has that situation well in hand.

Do YOU?

The video, which appeared on the internet and a copy of which was obtained by Reuters in Benghazi, confirms reports that suggested the U.S. envoy died of asphyxiation after the building caught fire.

The footage also sheds new light on the circumstances of the ambassador's death, apparently showing for the first time that some of the people who forced their way into the U.S. compound later tried to rescue Stevens after they found him lying alone, with no security detail, in one of the rooms in the building.

The video shows a group of young men who had earlier stormed the compound telling other protesters by the light of torches and mobile phones that they had found someone who appeared to be a foreigner lying on the floor.

"There is someone inside ... He is a foreigner, he is a foreigner. Take him out," said one man, shouting for help.

"Make space, is there someone who is a medic around? Anyone who can get a car quickly?" another man can be heard saying.

or these?

would you believe:

Other than your first sentence, none of this had anything to do with my question.

I debated an Imposter!

With all due respect Mr President, I must disagree.

MittWitt has been running for office since heck was a pup and he has held every opinion and every possible position on any and every issue you can think of.

I'd bet that if we went back far enough, we could find the corresponding "opinion" to one he stated last night. Not to mention every possible position and opinion in between.

Mit is a liar and a cheat a thief and a sneak. Or, as the rw's call it, just part of his charm.

I debated an Imposter!

With all due respect Mr President, I must disagree.

MittWitt has been running for office since heck was a pup and he has held every opinion and every possible position on any and every issue you can think of.

I'd bet that if we went back far enough, we could find the corresponding "opinion" to one he stated last night. Not to mention every possible position and opinion in between.

Mit is a liar and a cheat a thief and a sneak. Or, as the rw's call it, just part of his charm.

Aw...Beddy.Bugbite still using an oversized pillow after Wednesday.

Don't lose it. Ryan's gonna make your butt-hurt 3x as bad.

Obama has been nurtured and coddled his entire life.

He's never had a real job or done anything in the real world.

And it shows in his pathetic performance the last four years.

Why don't you morons get together and do some Rachael Maddow "ing"...it might ease your stress.

Dickweed.

Do YOU?

or these?

would you believe:

Thank you Barb, for posting this but if there is one thing I've learned about the rabid rw's on this board, its that they will deny anything that does not serve their agenda.

A dead ambassador is a dead ambassador.

Now you want the locals to make up for Obama's incompetence.

You truly are f**king retarded.

Forum List

Back