Obama hypocrisy

what has your party done?

hold investigations that go nowhere and try to cause a default

Why does Obama hate Americans??

Wait, why does Obama hate WHITE Americans??

shutup.jpg

159451_big_2763119.jpg

"You need somebody who is going to wake up every single day and fight for American jobs."

Yes, yes, we do. That's why YOU have to be voted out, Mr. President.

]"You need somebody who is going to wake up every single day and fight for American jobs, uh, I meant Arizona, uh, I meant all fo the states, uh, I meant all of the citizens, uhh, I meant the constitution, uh, I meant racial harmony, uh, I mean FIGHT!" " Michelle, Where's my boxing gloves?"

I think the OP needs to learn the meaning of hypocrisy. Even if you don't believe the President has been working hard for the American people, the quote doesn't add up to hypocrisy.

I think the OP needs to learn the meaning of hypocrisy. Even if you don't believe the President has been working hard for the American people, the quote doesn't add up to hypocrisy.

Why would the kenyan work hard for the American People? He doesn't like hard work or America.

what has your party done?

hold investigations that go nowhere and try to cause a default

Today's most recent example:

Domestic Energy Policy - Vote Passed (248-163, 21 Not Voting)
spacer.gif

The second catch-all measure combined several provisions aimed at boosting domestic energy production. Drawdowns from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve would be coupled with an equivalent percentage of federal land being made available for oil and gas production. Various EPA rules would be suspended while a new task force studies their effect on gas prices. A process similar to the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review would be created to examine America's long-term energy needs. Permitting for energy projects would be streamlined, including the creation of a $5,000 fee for filing protests against drilling permits. The bill would also allow live auctions conducted over the Internet for Bureau of Land Management leases and would mandate oil and gas leasing in Alaska's National Petroleum Reserve. Democrats offered a motion to recommit that would have prohibited the biggest oil companies from receiving new leases under the bill unless they waived certain tax benefits. Not surprisingly that idea didn't have legs with Republicans. Conversely, the bill itself will go nowhere with the Democratic Senate. If it does somehow pass both houses, the president has issued a veto threat

Land and Water Projects - Vote Passed (232-188, 12 Not Voting)
spacer.gif

The House last week passed two smorgasbord bills that combined a number of disparate provisions under one legislative roof. The first bill concerned regulations on federal lands. Among other things, it would allow the usage of recreational vehicles in Cape Hatteras National Seashore in North Carolina’s Outer Banks; grant tracts of land in the Tongass National Forest to the Native Alaskan-run Sealaska Corporation, partially for logging purposes; and permit the "taking" of California sea lions, which have been preying on lucrative and fragile salmon populations in the Columbia River. The most contentious provision would waive 16 environmental and conservation laws on federal land within 100 miles of the Mexican and Canadian borders. Under the bill, these laws would not apply to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in their anti-terror and immigration enforcement missions. CBP would be allowed to build roads, fences and surveillance equipment without regard to such laws as the Endangered Species Act and National Environmental Policy Act. President Obama opposes this bill.

Forum List

Back