Obama "Hype" Video

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Moderators: No Flame Intended. Undecideds should have a chance to view.

Thanks in advance.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZexzHjUuKk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZexzHjUuKk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Moderators: No Flame Intended. Undecideds should have a chance to view.

Thanks in advance.

It is quite exciting to be involved with this. The "hype" surrounding Obama is nothing short of the hype surrounding President Eisenhower in the 1950s with the "I like Ike" chants and the massive crowds following him everywhere. Of course, if you don't believe me, you could ask Elizabeth Dole, Carl Rove, Mitt Romney and a whole host of other Republicans who believe the race is over and Obama has won.

Unlike Obama's "Hype", Palin's hype is real ladies and gentlemen. Look at how much we talk about her despite her being at the bottom of the ticket! Obama is a candle next to Palin's wildfire. So big, that it's even burning down McCain's campaign!

Unlike Obama's "Hype", Palin's hype is real ladies and gentlemen. Look at how much we talk about her despite her being at the bottom of the ticket! Obama is a candle next to Palin's wildfire. So big, that it's even burning down McCain's campaign!

She posed for Voge and now she's going rogue!

Jake Byrd at the Palin rally in Beaver, Pa.

I am Chris, and I don't approve this message.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kzqCAnCmIw]YouTube - Jake Byrd at Sarah Palin rally Beaver PA - Jimmy Kimmel Live[/ame]

It is quite exciting to be involved with this. The "hype" surrounding Obama is nothing short of the hype surrounding President Eisenhower in the 1950s with the "I like Ike" chants and the massive crowds following him everywhere. Of course, if you don't believe me, you could ask Elizabeth Dole, Carl Rove, Mitt Romney and a whole host of other Republicans who believe the race is over and Obama has won.

the difference being that Ike had actually accomplished something when he ran for president.
knock yourself out.

Did people faint at Eisenhower rallies? If they did, please point it out to me.

i guess everyone has their fantasies.

but it doesn't make her any less in over her head. if mccain had chosen romney, or ridge he'd have the election squared away already.

Agreed, picking palin should send a loud message to the far right religious folks that they will get farther with compromise, because picking the religious 'family values' candidate has been the death knell for mccain.

Forum List

Back