Obama hunting: is it a violent image?

And Murtha was right the people were murdered and now this guy is standing trial for the murder.

I wasn't aware that the trial was over. Was the marine convicted? Are you sure this was murder or is it still only an accusation? What did the courts find?

Oh wait you just want to say that Murtha was right and those people were murdered. You don't want to wait for the findings in court. Those findings are immaterial as far as you are concerned.

Do you have any idea what innocent until proven guilty means?

Do you have any idea what a trial is supposed to determine?

Why don't you wait until the court determines the facts before you hang a marine that might have been doing his job?

Immie

And Murtha was right the people were murdered and now this guy is standing trial for the murder.

I wasn't aware that the trial was over. Was the marine convicted? Are you sure this was murder or is it still only an accusation? What did the courts find?

Oh wait you just want to say that Murtha was right and those people were murdered. You don't want to wait for the findings in court. Those findings are immaterial as far as you are concerned.

Do you have any idea what innocent until proven guilty means?

Do you have any idea what a trial is supposed to determine?

Why don't you wait until the court determines the facts before you hang a marine that might have been doing his job?

Immie

With TDM, if a democrat says it, it has to be so. Life must be real clouded with this type of mentality.

In other news.... a Liberal movie maker produces a movie about the assasination of President Bush while liberals laugh with glee.

That movie maker was in another country.

And could you point out the liberals here who have laughed with glee? I haven't even seen the movie, but as a liberal, IMO I would find such a movie very, very inappropriate.

Forum List

Back