Obama, How he gets his Groove Back

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well let's see!

Economy....signs of fading life :scared1:

National Debt....Up 1.7 trillion minimum this year, but Obama says 1 trillion Bushes fault:slap:

Employment.... 9.7%, Obama says, only going to get worse but he cares.:eusa_clap:

Iran....:bowdown: Obama willing to assume appropriate position, ya that's working out

Afghanistan....:eusa_whistle: no hasty decisions, he'll get around to it

N. Korea....one party talks should work out great...:rolleyes:

Stock Market....Hey real signs of life, derivatives market unregulated still :cuckoo:

Obamacare....If we force it down their throats they'll like it :talktothehand:

Housing....signs of life,:eusa_pray:, credit crunch & commercial property bubbles looming

Obama's celestial charm....I'd say, overexposed, doesn't put the hot dog on the bun:blahblah:

Well, I seem to be having trouble finding a way for Obama to get his groove back, perhaps one of his loyal subjects could help here! :popcorn:

oh come on Lumpy he's been tin for 7 months, do I like eveyrthing he's doing, hell no but it took 8 years odfJr /Cheney to get get us here, and if you were honest , more than 50 years of which you had the Presidency for most of that time

Ike 8 years, JFK 3, LBJ 4,Nixon 4 and a little bit, ford not much, cater 4 ronnie braindead raygun 8, most of which he slept through, Bush 1, 4, cLINTON 8--------------------- BUSH THE MORN JR , WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE

oh come on Lumpy he's been tin for 7 months, do I like eveyrthing he's doing, hell no but it took 8 years odfJr /Cheney to get get us here, and if you were honest , more than 50 years of which you had the Presidency for most of that time

50 YEARS of Republican presidency--are you taking your math lessons from Obama?--:lol: The last many decades have primarily been run by democrat congresse's & Presidencies. Republicans for the first time regained control of the house as late as 1994--HELLO.

The problem with Obama--is his fiscal responsibility. HE HAS NONE. He is nothing more that a rubber stamp for everything that has been delivered to him by Nancy Pelosi--the 787 BILLION dollar so-called stimulus bill that really isn't-- then the very next week he signed off on another 450 BILLION dollar Ominus bill that was loaded with over 9000 goodies or earmarks.

That's exactly why there are average--law abiding--tax paying American citizens in the streets protesting this administration & congress.

$obama-lip-service.jpg

Last edited:
Obama is saying right now that millions of Americans are going to be bankrupted if we don't pass his health bill. Not so long ago he was saying that businesses are gonna close if we dont pass stimulus bill.

I thought the stimulus was supposed to save this economy, and according to VP Biden, the stimulus is working as planned (wonder what the plan really is), if that is true then why the dire need to use health care reform to save everyone if they have already done something that was supposed to do that already and is supposedly working?

And how much of the stimulus has been spent? According to media, Obama spent only $40 billions, or 13%. Bear in mind all the money has to be spent by Sept 10, 2010, one year from now. Why are they holding back the money? It appears they are doing it for political gain, but spending it in time for the temporary effects to come into play right about mid-term election time. If that's the case Democrats should be rewards with dozens of lost seats in the house for playing politics with taxpayers lives, livelihoods and home foreclosures.

Committees are formed, projects are thrown together to make sure they spend the windfall before the next year deadline. It's money nobody asked for and nobody knows what to do with, except maybe to throw it on few private jets and fixing that pesky shoreline that runs by Nancy's summer house. Think of what a dent Obama could've put in our healthcare system if only he hadn't been so friggin determined to throw it out there and hope it helped something.

yoo hoo lumpy where did you go?

Sorry there Potter, Playing soul caliber with my daughter and alas I promised I'd be right back. I'll gladly deal with you in 1/2 hr... in the mean time...:smoke:

OK Potter, Do you disagree with my whimsies (on subjects that aren't so whimsical)? I say there fellow, do you have any suggestions on how Obama gets his groove back, ah what??

Obama, How he gets his Groove Back

He finally tells Congresspeople who think like you to go frig themselves.

Frig? I suppose that's not a good thing! But, I assume the conservative Congresspeople feel pretty well friged by now, which I suppose should make you happy.

I wish Obama had defined CHANGE (forced fed) in the election a little better but then definitions aren't really his strong suit.

Forum List

Back