Obama - Hope this guy is for real...

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination

The only thing he left out of his speech was a "shame on you" to the democrat leaders for the last 8 years.

-Joe

The only thing he left out of his speech was a "shame on you" to the democrat leaders for the last 8 years.

-Joe

you bought into his well delivered, well written, yet substance-less speech?

i sure know i didn't, when he wasn't talking about bush or mccain, and he actually talked about his own policies, i just kept thinking "how are you going to do it", "tell us all how". of course he never says how he will do anything, nothing has changed.

i sure know i didn't, when he wasn't talking about bush or mccain, and he actually talked about his own policies, i just kept thinking "how are you going to do it", "tell us all how". of course he never says how he will do anything, nothing has changed.

Concern trolling

You Cons never want to talk about anything by Ayers, Reverend Wright, and Obama's alleged ties to terrorists.

There was plenty of detail in that speech. You just don't like Obama.

Hell yes! That is why I hope is for real. He is the first candidate I've heard on the national level in a very long time that made me hope for the future instead of fear it.

The country has very few elections left to change the way we govern ourselves without serious cost to our infrastructure through violent revolution.

-Joe

Concern trolling

You Cons never want to talk about anything by Ayers, Reverend Wright, and Obama's alleged ties to terrorists.

There was plenty of detail in that speech. You just don't like Obama.

there was plenty of detail on how my tax dollars are going to go up. plenty of detail on how 0bama disagrees with mccain and bush. beyond those two details, 0bama had 0 detail on how he was going to accomplish any of his ideas/policies.

there was plenty of detail on how my tax dollars are going to go up. plenty of detail on how 0bama disagrees with mccain and bush. beyond those two details, 0bama had 0 detail on how he was going to accomplish any of his ideas/policies.

If you tell a lie enough, it doesn't become the truth.

I admire you persistence, however.

Why's that? Because he rolled up all the same shit he's been saying for two years into one long-winded, trite diatribe?

Don't worry, you'll get what you have coming if you vote for this bunch again!
bush-mccain-hug-72.jpg
:eusa_whistle:

you are right.
sorry i was lying, 0bama isn't president yet, so my tax's haven't increased. my apologies for lying.

Bush increased taxes more than any president in history through deficit spending.

Obama tax plan lowers taxes for 95% of Americans.

Hell yes! That is why I hope is for real. He is the first candidate I've heard on the national level in a very long time that made me hope for the future instead of fear it.

The country has very few elections left to change the way we govern ourselves without serious cost to our infrastructure through violent revolution.

-Joe

Doesn't it just give you the willys to know that half the country will be hoping he fails ?

Bush increased taxes more than any president in history through deficit spending.

Obama tax plan lowers taxes for 95% of Americans.

yes that is one part of his plan. how does he plan on funding all this other plans while cutting taxes? i'll go with he has no idea what he is getting himself into, or he just doesn't care and just wants the title.

Doesn't it just give you the willys to know that half the country will be hoping he fails ?

Not as much as knowing that only 5% to 10 % of the country hopes the other guy succeeds the other 40% will vote against someone instead of for someone out of fear - and it is still called "too close to call" by the media.

-Joe

Last edited:
yes that is one part of his plan. how does he plan on funding all this other plans while cutting taxes? i'll go with he has no idea what he is getting himself into, or he just doesn't care and just wants the title.

No, his life story has been one of hard work plus intelligence plus commitment to greater ideals.

Reagan and Bush created 90% of the National Debt.

They are the ones who do not understand funding.

No, his life story has been one of hard work plus intelligence plus commitment to greater ideals.

I bet you still believe in free lunches, don't you ? :lol:

i'll agree.

who is going to pay for all his new policies and plans if he becomes president? since we are in debt, and he is lowering the income tax.

well delivered???

really?

i'll agree.

who is going to pay for all his new policies and plans if he becomes president? since we are in debt, and he is lowering the income tax.

He is lowering the income tax for 95% of the people, but raising it for the rich and closing corporate loopholes like subsidies for the oil companies.

Forum List

Back