Obama: Home alone for the holidays...?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
hahahahaha.....:lol:

One of the subplots of the payroll tax cut drama: President Obama's end-of-the-year vacation.

Obama has vowed to stay in Washington until he is assured that the payroll tax cut approved last year is extended into 2012 -- but an impasse in Congress creates the possibility he will spend Christmas alone at the White House.

First lady Michelle Obama and daughters Malia and Sasha are already in Hawaii.

"The President intends to stay and work with Congress to ensure that Americans don't have their taxes go up," said spokesman Jay Carney, noting that current payroll tax cut expires on Jan. 1.

How that plays out is anbody's guess.

Obama: Home alone for the holidays?

One of the subplots of the payroll tax cut drama: President Obama's end-of-the-year vacation.

Obama has vowed to stay in Washington until he is assured that the payroll tax cut approved last year is extended into 2012 -- but an impasse in Congress creates the possibility he will spend Christmas alone at the White House.

"The President intends to stay and work with Congress to ensure that Americans don't have their taxes go up," said spokesman Jay Carney, noting that current payroll tax cut expires on Jan. 1.

First we hear complaints that Obama takes too much vacation and doesn't spend enough time on the nation's problems THEN we hear complaints that he stayed behind to work.

Those bastards don't know whether to scratch their watches or wind their asses.

First we hear complaints that Obama takes too much vacation and doesn't spend enough time on the nation's problems THEN we hear complaints that he stayed behind to work.

It's his own damn fault that he's been left behind...........whudda leader.............:eusa_whistle:

Remember what Bubba Bill used to do when Hil and Chel used to leave him alone? Carry a Bible for a photo-op at the National Cathedral in the morning and phone sex with Bonica later in the day.

Remember what Bubba Bill used to do when Hil and Chel used to leave him alone? Carry a Bible for a photo-op at the National Cathedral in the morning and phone sex with Bonica later in the day.

yup........BO's wife already flew the coop to Hawaii......spending MILLIONS in the process.....
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/out-of-control-michelle-obama-4-million-dollar-vacation

whudda leader......even his own wife won't stay with him for the holiday....

Last edited:
He should go. There's nothing more he can do in DC. The idiot pubs/bags will make sure of that and they'll just make up new lies every few hours whether about the president.

They really are shooting themselves in their collective feet.

This was supposed to get them points but Americans just aren't stupid enough to fall for their little dance.

Kinda fun to watch them handing Obama his second term.

You and I know full well, that Obama can do no right. It's a given. And we should not be surprised.

You and I know full well, that Obama can do no right. It's a given. And we should not be surprised.

OBAMA is the one who said everybody will have to stay in DC until a bill is passed......look at how well his great "leadership" is panning out.........just about everybody on both sides of the aisle has gone except him.....:lol: :lol:

i hope he misses Hawaii......:lol:

He'll land at HNL on time I betcha.

AF One is probably idling on the tarmac at Andrews as we speak.

No issue here.
He'll take Ramadan off.

hell he takes almost everyday off anyway......but he boxed himself in this time.....

Hawaii is just a little bit too far from DC to quickly zip in an out.......

oh what a dilemma.......and think of all that golf he's missing.......:badgrin:

could you kindly point out the whine? thanks in advance.

No issue here.
He'll take Ramadan off.

Congratulations. You've officially made it to the "Scum of the Earth" nomination finals.

Is this a "Scum of the Earth" contest run by brain dead welfare cases like you who depend on food stamps and other subsidies provided to you by hard-working taxpaying private sector Americans like me?

If so - count me in asswipe!

No issue here.
He'll take Ramadan off.

Congratulations. You've officially made it to the "Scum of the Earth" nomination finals.

Is this a "Scum of the Earth" contest run by brain dead welfare cases like you who depend on food stamps and other subsidies provided to you by hard-working taxpaying private sector Americans like me?

If so - count me in asswipe!

Look petunia... never touched welfare in my life... not once. But unlike inbred assholes like you, I understand the need for it.

Forum List

Back