Obama holds 7-point lead over Romney

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
This is certainly great news. Especially how Romney is taking a pounding from independents, where 86% believe his policies favor the rich.

CNN Poll: Obama holds 7-point lead over Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Mitt Romney's unfavorable rating is up, most Americans think the Republican presidential challenger favors the rich, and it appears the number of people who believe that the economy will not get better if Romney is elected has edged up slightly, according to a new national poll.

"Among independent voters, the poll indicates President Obama has a 53%-42% lead," CNN Polling Director Keating Holland said. "The president holds a nine point advantage among women voters and a smaller six point edge among men."

This should fix that. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJ34HIMJw4]Top Priority - YouTube[/ame]
Top Priority

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph1o_E8Dnh0&feature=relmfu]Gas Price Hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe Obama could promise to Limit all taxation on Energy to the equivalent percentage of what the Private Industries make on the Products, after costs. Gas Companies average what? 6%? Works for me. :)

Too funny dickless, it is a 3 point lead in the RCP average....quote a real source...did you ever prove that you had stopped beating your wife?

Let's quote a real source like Fox News who has Obama up 9 points. Romney is in trouble at the moment. That doesn't mean things can't change, but right now, Romney has a lot of ground to make up.

Too funny dickless, it is a 3 point lead in the RCP average....quote a real source...did you ever prove that you had stopped beating your wife?

Let's quote a real source like Fox News who has Obama up 9 points. Romney is in trouble at the moment. That doesn't mean things can't change, but right now, Romney has a lot of ground to make up.

RCP is an average of the top 10 polls in the country, sorry..I'll take my source.

there is no trouble except the stupidity of Bammy..he has now gone on record as saying he wants to bail out EVERY insdustry...

Rounding down? His lead is 4.4 in the RCP average.

It was 3.4 earlier today, you really want to hang your hat on that?

A 1-point jump in the polling average in an afternoon on the basis of two new polls (CNN and FOX News) showing 7- and 9-point Obama leads, respectively?

Kind of, yeah.

Last edited:
If I were Mitt - I'd fold now.

Or -- I'd debate the little Commie Cocksucker and put him in his place

Tout his shit-ass record/accomplishment.

Throw in a few "Hope and Change" references.....

Yeah - I'd take the latter.

Fuck Obama.

He's history in November.

With all the fawning and the adulation of the liberal media for Obama. With scant reporting of all the scandals in his administration, Obama is barely ahead.

Well within the margin of error at any given time.

Rasmussen has Romney up 4 points and that's with huge amounts of negative press against him and vicious lying advertisements.

And Romney is outraising Obama for months in a row now. This is going to be a great race.

Last edited:
Polls are polls.....there is no reason to work any less hard to kick Obama's ass.

We washed out the remaining Rinos in our legislature last Tuesday.

I won't be surprized when Kansas basically tells Obama to shove his health care plan.

With all the fawning and the adulation of the liberal media for Obama. With scant reporting of all the scandals in his administration, Obama is barely ahead.

Well within the margin of error at any given time.

Rasmussen has Romney up 4 points and that's with huge amounts of negative press against him and vicious lying advertisements.

And Romney is outraising Obama for months in a row now. This is going to be a great race.

You forgot the Spending Gap as well. So Far Obama has been able to Out spend Romney because Romney has a Bunch of Cash he can not spend until after he is officially the GOP Nominee. After the Convention Obama will be getting out spent by a large Margin for the rest of the Race.

You forgot the Spending Gap as well. So Far Obama has been able to Out spend Romney because Romney has a Bunch of Cash he can not spend until after he is officially the GOP Nominee.

Unless you're drawing some distinction between what the campaigns themselves spend vs. what each "side" (the campaigns + the national committees + the Super PACs) spends, Obama has been outspent all month.

Romney + the RNC + pro-Romney Super PACs have spent more attacking Obama over the past month than Obama + the DNC + pro-Obama Super PACs have spent attacking Romney. The difference seems to be that people already have opinions about Obama and so his numbers don't budge much; the same has not proven to be true for Romney.

Forum List

Back