Obama holds 5 point lead in Virginia

News has it neck and neck in NC. I will be very shocked if NC goes for Obama but I am very shocked he is doing as well as he is doing.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Could he be the first Democrat Presidential candidate in years to carry Virginia? Wow...

It could happen. It was always the Democrat's election to lose. It looks like Obama is finally pulling ahead, although historically Democrats have needed a much greater lead in the polls to win. It ought to be fun to see what October Surprises come up. That's always exciting.

It could happen. It was always the Democrat's election to lose. It looks like Obama is finally pulling ahead, although historically Democrats have needed a much greater lead in the polls to win. It ought to be fun to see what October Surprises come up. That's always exciting.

I agree....given Bush's rating and the attitude of the people for Republicans in general this election was set for a democrat to win. some will speculate on why the race remains so tight and I have my opinions but in the end I think Obama will win.

Those of us in Virginia are trying hard to get Obama elected. I went to the DMV the other day in a howling storm, and there was a lady standing outside asking everyone who passed by, "Have you registered to vote?"

God bless her.

Well, I think that Virginia and NC may go to the democrats this time. You know that Warner is going to smash Gilmore, so that will be one more Democrat in the Senate?

Well, I think that Virginia and NC may go to the democrats this time. You know that Warner is going to smash Gilmore, so that will be one more Democrat in the Senate?

Gilmore is a POS, and everyone in Virginia knows it.

Yes, Mark Warner will get elected to the Senate.

Just don't let him speak at the convention anymore.

This Thursday night should be interesting. Loose Lips Biden against Moose Burger Palin...

If the Katie Couric interview is any indication, Palin is fucked debate wise.

She is in "Debate Camp" until Wednesday because she really has no idea what the hell to do.

You ever hear the joke about the turtle on the fence?

One day a man was driving a car, and he saw a turtle on top of a fence. Now obviously he couldn't get there himself, so someone had to put him up there. Problem was, that person left him there, and now that turtle has no idea what it's doing up there or how to solve it's problem.

That's Sarah Palin

Or something like that, forget the entire joke word from word. Think I get my point across though. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
If the Katie Couric interview is any indication, Palin is fucked debate wise.

She is in "Debate Camp" until Wednesday because she really has no idea what the hell to do.

You ever hear the joke about the turtle on the fence?

One day a man was driving a car, and he saw a turtle on top of a fence. Now obviously he couldn't get there himself, so someone had to put him up there. Problem was, that person left him there, and now that turtle has no idea what it's doing up there or how to solve it's problem.

Or something like that, forget the entire joke word from word. Think I get my point across though. :eusa_whistle:

I've never seen a turtle on top of a fence but I've seen a post turn turtle on a poster :D

Forum List

Back