Obama/Holder going after online gaming for $3 billion tab; Massive money grab by O

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
FBI snuffs out FullTiltPoker.com, other major MMA sponsors - MMA News

So while our borders are still wide open, Islamic terror threats keep increasing, the Obama/Holder admin is sending the FBI to go a massive money grab against online poker (aka, another endeavor that is heavily white male populated).

Welcome to tyranny boys. Guess all the college guys playing poker online was more important than actual threats to our country.

Well I hope they can stop the crooks. All the on line poker tourney's are just a way to steal. They don't care about who wins, just how fast can they turn the game over for their 10/20% on each player.

I hope they get my grand that they sucked out of me, before I saw the writing on the wall. between the site's stealing and groups of players sitting on laptops scamming guys who really think they have a chance, there is no fairness in on line poker.

Uhm, this is pretty straightforward.

Aren't you the law-and-order guys? If these websites were breaking the law, they should be shut down. If they're not, they'll win on appeal. And what does this have to do with Obama?

Seriously, grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back