Obama: Hold me accountable for high unemployment

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Obama have a sudden flash of clarity and realize he's the problem????? Nah!!!!! Give that one up!

President Obama said in an interview Friday that voters should hold him accountable for the struggling economy, but that his policies are restoring it to health.

But notice what he says after this. If this isn't STUPID! Obama's off the teleprompter ranch again. :lol::lol::lol:

“If somebody’s out of work right now, the only answer that I’m going to have for them is when they get a job. Up until that point, from their perspective, the economic policies aren’t working well enough,” he said in an interview with NBC News. “That’s my job — as president — is to take responsibility for moving us in the right direction.”

In other words, until you find a job, YOU'RE CRAP OUT OF LUCK under my administration.

The only answer you will have for them is WHEN they get a job, Obama???? Yeah! WHEN IS THAT GOING TO HAPPEN, given our economy?????

Good grief, this is MORE clueless than Jimmy Carter's malaise speech. :lol::lol:

But, if you thought Obama has finally come to the realization he really is responsible for this crappy economy, give that one up! :lol::lol:

Obama said he is responsible for instilling the recovery, but stressed that policies enacted by previous GOP-controlled Republicans and former President George W. Bush left the economy in a recession.
“What I’m absolutely convinced of is that we’re going to have a choice, not just in November but for years to come,” he said. “We can go back to all the same policies that got us into this mess, where we basically provide special interest loopholes, we don’t regulate Wall Street, we have a healthcare system that’s out of control, we provide tax cuts to folks who don’t need them and weren’t asking for them.”

Obama: Hold me accountable for high unemployment - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

In other words, it's really Bush's fault! :lol::lol::lol:

I mean how childish is this! It's like trying to get a three year old to take responsibility for making a mess in his room. At first they seem to take responsibility, but then they start pointing fingers at the dog, or his toys, or anybody else who can't defend themselves. :lol::lol::lol:

It's pathetically childish! I laugh at this, but it's really not funny because this toddler is running the country.

Oh man that November election can't come soon enough! :lol::lol:

It is the last admins fault for not fending off this mess and instead feeding into it with their complete lack of competance to police the markets.

Now the mess is left for Obama to clean up.

You can lie about what he says all day long (and you will) the people are not buying the bullshit

It is the last admins fault for not fending off this mess and instead feeding into it with their complete lack of competance to police the markets.

You can lie about what he says all day long (and you will) the people are not buying the bullshit

Then someone needs to tell Obama, he's using the wrong end of the broom for that clean up!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

s0n...........did anybody ever tell you ya got the poltical IQ of a small soap dish?

Independent support for this president is down to 35%. 35 fcukking percent!!!!:eek::eek::lol: The BP CEO could beat Obama if an election were held today!!!!

s0n...........did anybody ever tell you ya got the poltical IQ of a small soap dish?

Independent support for this president is down to 35%. 35 fcukking percent!!!!:eek::eek::lol: The BP CEO could beat Obama if an election were held today!!!!

:clap2::clap2: :lol:

Just another misdirection trick. Say one thing but then imply the opposite. He says "Hold me accountable" but at the same time he also says "Don't hold me accountable,it's the other guy's fault." Just another Hopey Changey scam in the end.

Obama: Hold me accountable for high unemployment

Personally I'm going to go with holding the "Tea Party" accountable for high unemployment, after all the Progressives and their sycophants (the lame stream media, the NAACP, the ACLU. etc, etc..) hold them accountable for everything else so why not jump on the bandwagon while the jumpin' is good ?

After all people that threaten to throw perfectly good tea into perfectly good water just to prove they were born with the individual liberty to do it, MUST BE CRAZY. :tongue:

Independents are mostly pissed of republicans

You haven't been reading the polls on independents. They are turning against Obama.

:lol::lol::lol:

She only reads polls that tend to support her pre-conceived notions of how the rest of the citizenry should conduct the details of their lives, after all somebody has to figure out how to tell everyone which form of oppression is good for 'em .... Sheesh .....

Just another misdirection trick. Say one thing but then imply the opposite. He says "Hold me accountable" but at the same time he also says "Don't hold me accountable,it's the other guy's fault." Just another Hopey Changey scam in the end.

Typical Tea Partier here.... got a Ron Paul avatar and everything .. might as well lock him up now before he throws on a white hood and intimidates voters with nuclear missiles in November... :tongue:

So... you're expecting smart from Obama? Don't hold your breath. The man's nothing but a mouthpiece for the progressives/Marxists/communists or whatever they are calling themselves today.

Last edited:

Typical Tea Partier here.... got a Ron Paul avatar and everything .. might as well lock him up now before he throws on a white hood and intimidates voters with nuclear missiles in November... :tongue:

Typical Obamabot.... can't agrue the message, so belittle the messenger.

Typical Obamabot.... can't agrue the message, so belittle the messenger.

What can I say? according to the race bating department of the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, I'm a tea drinking racist so I don't know any better :shrug:

Forgive me ...

That's exactly what it is. Hold me accountable/don't hold me accountable. Right on the nose.

:clap2:

Wikipedia!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2043-fail-camera.jpg

You mean the President should be held accountable for their shocking incompetence? Gee what a genius this guy is. He think that up all by himself or did his teleprompter tell him that? Holding a President accountable? Wow what a new & revolutionary concept. He almost sounded sincere until he threw in his standard "Blame BOOOOOSH" chit. lol! What a joke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back