Obama hits a homer

Unfortunately for you, the public panel they talked to last night was made up ENTIRELY of Obama voters. But you'd have to watch to know that. And since you obviously didn't, and I would guess never do, I'm not sure you have the right to criticize FOX. At least not on last night's coverage.

I guess you were one of 3,000 watching Chris Matthews talk about how he forgot that Obama was black during the SOTU. :lol::lol::lol: Leave it to that moron to make it racial.

:lol::lol::lol:You believe that crap that fox was selling you? In that case I have a bridge that goes to Brooklyn I can let you have real cheap.:lol::lol::lol:

what a tired line Noose....just because it's FOX it's fabricated???/ you're a moron. So by that logic, then everything that MSNBC says is fabricated...Or CSNBC....CNN...ABC...CBS... NBC...shall I go on???

Ironic having a fox news lemming calling anybody a moron.:lol::lol::lol:

If you think Obama "hit a homer" with this State of the Union speech you are pretty easy. It wasn't even up to par with his usual smooth-talking BS. Typical of his usual tripe, it was full of lies and cannon farter. He just doesn't seem to get the fact that the majority of Americans think he is driving the wrong way on a one-way street. Those that think he's heading in the right direction have rocks in their head. I think he may mean well but he really doesn't have a clue...

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:You believe that crap that fox was selling you? In that case I have a bridge that goes to Brooklyn I can let you have real cheap.:lol::lol::lol:

what a tired line Noose....just because it's FOX it's fabricated???/ you're a moron. So by that logic, then everything that MSNBC says is fabricated...Or CSNBC....CNN...ABC...CBS... NBC...shall I go on???

Ironic having a fox news lemming calling anybody a moron.:lol::lol::lol:

great arguement....you started this shit

There is no doubt that the President is a good Speaker, that said, this speech IMHO while fun to watch lacked any depth when it came to real solutions. Rather it seemed to be one that admonished the Court, the Republicans, and a few Democrats and at the same time tried to leave the impression yet again that the former administration is to blame. While many understand that the former Administration was no better in it's economic magagement of the Govt. many are waiting for the President to begin to take on the responsiblity of governing rather than blaming previous administrations for the nations ills. While it's a good thing to want to FINALLY address the issue of jobs in this nation and I suggest rather than spend almost an entire legislative year on healthcare reform while jobs were disappearing in large numbers, the issue of jobs and the economy should have been the MAIN focus until it's recovery and the President should have accepted some responsiblity for this. In the end this speech left me with the impression that the President wanted to stay his course on climate change and healthcare while at the same time giving some token recognition to jobs and the deficit. Frankly I see this as a lost opportunity for the President to have fostered bi-partisanship finally, and moved in the direction of working on this nations massive debt and it's deficit and really stimulating the economy.

Now on the positive side, I was very pleased that the President made mention of the need for nuclear power in the energy bill and I like the idea that he will meet with both sides each week. One other thing worth mentioning is putting the pork online which I am very much in favor of , so that we can all see what those that represent us are packing these bills with.

I didn't watch the speech, so I depend on your analysis.

I'm not sure whether his administration lacks focus by design or not. I'm guessing that it might have had focus for the initial year (on healthcare reform), but now seems to have shattered into a broad spectrum of different reforms ranging from Gays in the Military to Nuclear Power to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan......

"LIONS, TIGERS and BEARS, OH MY!!!"

So I agree: His speech should have been simple, clean, and focused: The message should have been "clear:" jobs and the economy should have been the focus, and there should have been Two Themes:

1. SIGNIFICANTLY Reduce the Size of Government
2. Decrease Taxes

Apparently he was swinging a very big bat at a very big softball on a field with no other players and no fence.....and when he finished running the bases and ended up where he started off, he raised his hands in self gratifying victory and said...LOOK AT WHAT I DID!!! I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT!!!

Forum List

Back