Obama hires failed exec and HUGE jobs exporter to "focus on jobs"

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
WOW...this has to be the highest cluelessness of this President.
Soo...

Obama - "We think GE has something to teach businesses all across America".

Yes...
1 )How to close U.S. Plants and reopen them in Mexico.
2) How to import Chinese made units and assemble them in Mexico.
3) How to sell to Governments on the US trade embargo list and get by with it.
4) How to rip off poor people by charging them outrageous interest rates.
5) How to give politicians $millions so they will quietly give you 10 years to fix perhaps the most widespread and dangerous jet engine problem in history.
6) How to make a former community organizer/now President to not know all of the above and form an alliance with you.

Holy Hell.

He's not clueless...He's outright corrupt.

I seriously don't think he knows he is being manipulated.
In his mind he is only seeing two things:

1) G.E. factories are mostly union.
2) G.E. has "embraced" green technology.

Now you and I know they have "embraced" green technology only because they stand to make $billions off of Obama's hell-bent determination to invest in it regardless of whether it is effective or not.

Immelt is a slime. He has been a less than effective manager at everything but ensuring his job by paying out $100,000,000's to board members and chief investors even while the company was losing money...funny how they never voted him out eh?
Obviously he knew they were selling defensive technology to both Iran and Iraq...it is documented by our own military.

Nevertheless - this President joins up with him.
Can you imagine how the 10,000's ex-GE employees feel about this?

And GE stock rose 7% today. Of course, it was unrelated.

Obama takes over GM. He builds electric cars. GE will supply the pay-per-charge stations around the nation.

Obama institutes health care, and one of the changes is a national electronic data system to keep track of patients. GE is installing the data system to be used.

Nope, no corruption here.

Now you and I know they have "embraced" green technology only because they stand to make $billions off of Obama's hell-bent determination to invest in it regardless of whether it is effective or not.

Immelt is a slime. He has been a less than effective manager at everything but ensuring his job by paying out $100,000,000's to board members and chief investors even while the company was losing money...funny how they never voted him out eh?
Obviously he knew they were selling defensive technology to both Iran and Iraq...it is documented by our own military.

That would require a level of stupidity on the order of rdean.

I'm sticking with corrupt as hell.

You know...after reflecting on this a little bit, I think your right.
G.E.'s Immelt back Obama to the max with endorsing the HCR...course guess who sells medical equipment...? Guess who sells windmills...battery systems...lighting...etc. etc.
This is the greatest day in G.E.'s history - hell they even got the President's cabinet to sign the deal so G.E. could dump NBC.

You know...after reflecting on this a little bit, I think your right.
G.E.'s Immelt back Obama to the max with endorsing the HCR...course guess who sells medical equipment...? Guess who sells windmills...battery systems...lighting...etc. etc.
This is the greatest day in G.E.'s history - hell they even got the President's cabinet to sign the deal so G.E. could dump NBC.

NBC was becoming an embarrassment anyway.

That's real Organized Crime for you. The Mafia guys who got arrested yesterday are small potatoes in comparison

Where are the legions of mindless FOXXXXXXXXXXNEWSSSSSSSSS Progressive Zombies to rail against government run NBC?

You say this all like you somehow think Obama has no idea what he's doing.

He's doing what he's been instructed to do.

Just like many before him, and certainly many after him.

When I saw the headline I had the same immediate impression: what a con job picking this dude as the new jobs czar when he specializes in offshoring American jobs. A cutesy con job to placate the dumb as doornails public.

But in reality there is probably a deeper reason why Obama chose such a person to join his econ team. The former head of GE is waist deep in the national security state. Obama has an agenda that doesn't give a shit about unemployment. He's more concerned about buying the votes of today's illegal aliens, cementing a second term and promoting the national security state (whose only mission statement is to protect the state from all threats, foreign and domestic).

I assume Immelt has qualifications within the national security state that warrant his appointment. And I am quite certain he won't be tasked with reducing unemployment.

and you are still wrong. As hell/usual.

Forum List

Back