Obama hires a wall street lobbyist

Go on. Fill me in? Not sure what you are getting at here.

Nah....

You are doing fine yourself.

Doing fine about what?

He hired a campaign manager that knows his way around the street.

What SHOULD he do?

Hire a OWS protestor?

You guys are rich.

Oh, I see....

You have no issue with him hiring a guy with two OBAMA strikes against him.
He was a lobbyist
He was a wall streeter

lmfao...it is so funny to watch you graspo for straws to villify a republican....but with Obama? The guy farts perfume.

Yeah. I remember that statement. The one about no lobbyists in HIS White House.

Kinda lost track of how many of those evil lobbyists he's got working for him now.

I guess Wall St. ain't that evil. He has no problem accepting campaign donations from em. Jeeze. I guess their money ain't evil either.

He probably needs a lobbyist to run his campaign. He really does need all the help he can get.

Go on. Fill me in? Not sure what you are getting at here.

Nah....

Doing fine about what?

What SHOULD he do?

Hire a OWS protestor?

You guys are rich.

no, we aren't rich ( he is though) , and you're just bereft of intellectual honesty or curiosity, or well, plain old dumb. .....one of those...

Broderick Johnson, a Washington lawyer and the husband of NPR’s Michele Norris, is joining President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign as a senior adviser and member of the senior staff to help provide “an ear to the ground,” Obama for America officials said Monday.

Johnson worked on the Clinton White House’s legislative affairs team and then went to K Street as a lobbyist for AT&T and BellSouth and most recently was a partner at Bryan Cave, the St. Louis-based law firm and served as chairman of its lobbying arm, Bryan Cave Strategies. He has been a registered lobbyist for clients such as Anheuser Busch Companies, Comcast Corp., FedEx Corp., and Microsoft as recently as 2010.

Read more: Obama campaign adds senior adviser - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Nah....

Doing fine about what?

What SHOULD he do?

Hire a OWS protestor?

You guys are rich.

no, we aren't rich ( he is though) , and you're just bereft of intellectual honesty or curiosity, or well, plain old dumb. .....one of those...

Broderick Johnson, a Washington lawyer and the husband of NPR’s Michele Norris, is joining President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign as a senior adviser and member of the senior staff to help provide “an ear to the ground,” Obama for America officials said Monday.

Johnson worked on the Clinton White House’s legislative affairs team and then went to K Street as a lobbyist for AT&T and BellSouth and most recently was a partner at Bryan Cave, the St. Louis-based law firm and served as chairman of its lobbying arm, Bryan Cave Strategies. He has been a registered lobbyist for clients such as Anheuser Busch Companies, Comcast Corp., FedEx Corp., and Microsoft as recently as 2010.

Here's a thought.

Don't vote for him.

No way in heck I am voting for Romney.

Doing fine about what?

What SHOULD he do?

Hire a OWS protestor?

You guys are rich.

Here's a thought.

Don't vote for him.

No way in heck I am voting for Romney.

hello, put the bottle down , who you vote for is of little import to me..........this is the obama hiring lobbyist, (see- direct reach out to walls st. types whom are giving him the cold shoulder while he courts OWS) as WH adviser thread..... focus....

They bitch and moan about him not having any business experience then they bitch and moan some more when he hires business experts.

There's just no pleasing these people.

He is not an expert on anything but lobbying for Wall Street and raising money from them, which explains why he was hired for the reelection campaign.

Nice try though, for an idiot moonbat.

Forum List

Back