Obama, Hilary, top most admired people in the country, according to Gallup

Think about this. It isn't hard. Obama has topped the list 4 years in a row. Each time they've used about 1000 people. Do you really think the same people have answered each year? No, they have not. They make sure to use random samples each time.

No, but it does seem difficult for you to compare 2008 with today.

In 2008, Obama won the poll with 32%

Today he won the poll with 17%

Based on the trend in random sampling, it doesn't look good for Obama winning an election in November 2012.

Next time don't bring a butter knife to a gunfight.

It does look good actually. He is even with Romney in most national polls and has a slight lead in some of them. From here, he is only going to gain momentum.

I though we were talking about the astonishing drop in Obama's popularity since he became president?

Now you're talking about someone named "Romney" who is EVEN with Obama?

Are you capable of staying on topic within your own threads?

No, you aren't.

And quite frankly, I cannot blame you for wanting to change the subject: Even I am feeling embarassed for you....

No, but it does seem difficult for you to compare 2008 with today.

In 2008, Obama won the poll with 32%

Today he won the poll with 17%

Based on the trend in random sampling, it doesn't look good for Obama winning an election in November 2012.

Next time don't bring a butter knife to a gunfight.

It does look good actually. He is even with Romney in most national polls and has a slight lead in some of them. From here, he is only going to gain momentum.

I though we were talking about the astonishing drop in Obama's popularity since he became president?

Now you're talking about someone named "Romney" who is EVEN with Obama?

Are you capable of staying on topic within your own threads?

No, you aren't.

And quite frankly, I cannot blame you for wanting to change the subject: Even I am feeling embarassed for you....

Come on, now you are arguing for the sake of arguing. You can feel anything you want. I'm not the one overreaching.

Forum List

Back