Obama heckled By OWS

NBC Politics - Obama heckled by Occupy protesters

So much for the left getting the vote LOL. These guys won't be voting for anyone.

Oh, make no mistake they will vote for someone and that person will be the one that has their interests in mind, not the rich and banking system and the corporations that have tilted the scale of economic justice so far in their favor which has turned this country into a plutocracy.
If you have not listened to them and you only get your news from faux news I can totally understand your thinking, be it so wrong.

Mic Check:

lol, because voting for the Obama AND Democrats sure has done wonders for THEIR BEST interests
9%unemployment
3.50 gallon of gas for THREE YEARS
food prices going THROUGH THE ROOF
poverty up
food stamp usage UP
ETC ETC ETC

Laugh all you want and live in your faux news world. But the real people of this country have had their fill of lies.
Mic Check:
When in a recession and 99% of the people live in fear of their job and how to survive and the top 1% make money and profits that are record breaking, the rules of engagement must be changed.

Oh, make no mistake they will vote for someone and that person will be the one that has their interests in mind, not the rich and banking system and the corporations that have tilted the scale of economic justice so far in their favor which has turned this country into a plutocracy.
If you have not listened to them and you only get your news from faux news I can totally understand your thinking, be it so wrong.

Mic Check:

lol, because voting for the Obama AND Democrats sure has done wonders for THEIR BEST interests
9%unemployment
poverty up
food stamp usage UP
ETC ETC ETC

Laugh all you want and live in your faux news world. But the real people of this country have had their fill of lies.
Mic Check:
When in a recession and 99% of the people live in fear of their job and how to survive and the top 1% make money and profits that are record breaking, the rules of engagement must be changed.

ooooooooooooooooooooo, the rules of engagement must be changed..:lol:
Things will change...just wait for the Presidential elections in 2012..the rest of you can keep banging your heads against the wall occupying shit.

Last edited:
A pretty good job of making matters worse on almost every front.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace..

Go back and tell your masters that these old talking points have been debunked already. Let obama run on his record so far and see how that works out for him. Slogans and "wah! it's not my fault!" ain't gonna cut it.

Mic Check:

9%unemployment
poverty up
food stamp usage UP
ETC ETC ETC

All residual effects of the Bush destruction ( along with his Saudi Friends ) of the American economy.

Sheesh..he had 8 years to do it in. It's generally harder to fix things that are broken..then to destroy things.

So in 3 short years..and with the obstructionist Terrorist Tea Baggers..waddya expect?

Rubber Biscuit?

Still stuck on "Blame Bush!" Swallow? Your team's gonna need something more than that this time. You don't run for reelection on "it's the other guy's fault!," 'cause now he's the other guy.

Of course the Obama meeting with that fat mouth-breathing OWS fat ass was staged.

Otherwise, the Secret Service would have put his fat ass on the ground.

Pathetic. Obama close to the people my ass. He despises those effers, just like he despises most other Americans.

I think it is despicable behavior. I think Obama is an incompetent, empty suit. But he is still the President and he deserves the respect of the high office he holds. These OWS swine have no respect for anything.

I highly doubt you'd be saying the same thing had it been tea baggers. Netinyahu let Obama have it on our home turf..betcha support that.

In any case..it shows how robust our democracy really is..

Something..that you don't seem to understand or support.

You would be wrong. But you usually are so it is no big revelation. Obama is a horrid leader. I disagree with his policies. But I would still be respectful of his position and would never heckle him like these losers. I prefer to protest at the ballot box, not by shittting on the streets, spreading diseases, and engaging in civil disobedience.

Of course the Obama meeting with that fat mouth-breathing OWS fat ass was staged.

Pathetic. Obama close to the people my ass. He despises those effers, just like he despises most other Americans.

Please present any and all PROOF that you may have on hand to back up this BOGUS claim.

Thanks. :cool:

So you think that his interchange with Joe the Plumber during the campaign was staged, too? Remember, as the Democratic nominee, he was entitled to SS protection just as he is now.

There's a case to be made for this, but that doesn't mean the whole thing was staged.

When Karl Rove was heckled by OWS he began screaming something about the First Amendment and told them to "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

Pretty ironic, don't you think?

Obama, on the other hand tells them they will have a chance to ask questions at the end of the speech.

That's the difference between Obama and the Republicans.

Obama really understands the First Amendment.

I have met Obama, and I would say you are wrong.

He is the calmest person I have ever met.

Heckling is too strong- We're all civil on the Dem side. A little friendly communication. We save our real disappointment for the bought off Pub propagandists the Dittohead/Foxbot/Moon/Koch zombies believe- change the channel, hoping for your epiphany/recovery...Happy Thanksgiving. LOL

I have met Obama, and I would say you are wrong.

He is the calmest person I have ever met.

I met Mr. Ed... he was also very calm.

:booze:

Forum List

Back