Obama: Health Care Plan Would Give Seniors Right To Choose How They Are Killed

Sweetchuck

Rookie
Jul 11, 2009
Rush is going to dedicate his show on this article today:

Obama: Health Care Plan Would Give Seniors Right To Choose How They Are Killed | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

WASHINGTON—President Barack Obama held a nationally televised address Tuesday to "clarify any misunderstandings" about his health care proposal, assuring Americans that under the new bill senior citizens—and not the federal government—will have the right to choose how they are executed.
Enlarge Image Obama

The president vows to systematically eliminate all American seniors in a manner of their choosing by 2011.

"Let me dispel these ridiculous rumors once and for all and set the record straight: Under my plan, seniors are going to be killed the way they want to be killed, end of story," said the president, who acknowledged that "wiping out" the nation's elderly population has always been his No. 1 priority. "If your grandmother would rather be euthanized in the privacy of her own home than be gutted and hanged on a high school soccer field, she is entitled to that right."

"Once again, let me be perfectly clear," Obama continued. "Seniors, rest easy knowing that I will never, under any circumstance, sign a bill that doesn't give you the option of being murdered by my administration in a manner of your choosing. I promise you that."

Last edited:
The Onion?

Seriously?

I mean seriously?

It's a fucking joke, Lerch.

I hope everyone isn't as fucking stiff as you.

Actually, this is not a joke. It is exactly what those against the government plan keep telling us. Instead of just debating the true concerns, they use scare tactics telling us how Obama and the Dems will send our seniors to the gallows.

The Onion?

Seriously?

I mean seriously?

It's a fucking joke, Lerch.

I hope everyone isn't as fucking stiff as you.

Actually, this is not a joke. It is exactly what those against the government plan keep telling us. Instead of just debating the true concerns, they use scare tactics telling us how Obama and the Dems will send our seniors to the gallows.

Actually, instead of having a real debate on the real issues, Obamabots pretend that the only issue is whether or not there will be formal death panels in the bill. Maybe if we had a President or Speaker who could go two sentences without telling another lie about insurance companies or anyone who criticizes their plans, we could have a real debate about health care/insurance in this country.

Actually, instead of having a real debate on the real issues, Obamabots pretend that the only issue is whether or not there will be formal death panels in the bill. Maybe if we had a President or Speaker who could go two sentences without telling another lie about insurance companies or anyone who criticizes their plans, we could have a real debate about health care/insurance in this country.

in other words....if we had some real leaders..........

Actually, instead of having a real debate on the real issues, Obamabots pretend that the only issue is whether or not there will be formal death panels in the bill.

Oh so now we're blaming "Death Panels" on the Democrats? That's a neat trick. Come up with that yourself, didja?

Actually, instead of having a real debate on the real issues, Obamabots pretend that the only issue is whether or not there will be formal death panels in the bill.

Oh so now we're blaming "Death Panels" on the Democrats? That's a neat trick. Come up with that yourself, didja?

It's easy to be the "party of personal responsibility" when everything you do is someone else's fault.

Wow.. Death panels again?? Let me guess!! You also have a certified forged copy of his birth certificate from Africa??

People, all people have had the choice on how to die.. That is nothing new.. Anyone remember Teri Schaivo?? You know, the one that rebuttlicans tried to take her right to die away from her?? The one that the supreme court ruled against them on??

Choosing how you die is nothing new.. We all have the right to tell a doctor to pull the plug.. Get a grip people.. Damn you neotards are stupid!!

On a last note, the part of the bill that you are smearing was put there by a republican senator from Georgia.. So no republicans are bashing republicans but blaming Obama?? I'll say it again.. Damn you neotards are stupid!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back