Obama Headed Towards Electoral Disaster In 2012

Hey......what can I say? If the hyper-partisan left wants to go to November 1st next year all giddy about the election, so much the better!!!

But I'll be in here the day after the election posting up lots and lots of gay MSPAINT Photobucket Classics.................

Like THIS........................

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo-1.png

So, the notion that increasing taxes on 1% of the population is, well, either very naive or just plain dumb

That's not even a sentence. Be careful about what and whom you call naive or dumb.

Typical class warfare response.

Oh, and the record shows it's the Republicans who are attacking the middle class and America is waking up to it...finally.

Feel free to address the point at any time.

Last edited:
He will lose the vast majority of the 57 states he claims to have visited in 2008

Yeah but if he pulls out of the 100 years war in Iraq he might get some leverage.

There were 2 honest things I heard on the election trail in 2008.

1.) We'll be in Iraq for 100 years
2.) Reverend Wright's comments about blowback from our foreign policy

Of course since these were the most honest points, they were the ones apologized for the most, deflected from, etc etc.

So, the notion that increasing taxes on 1% of the population is, well, either very naive or just plain dumb

That's not even a sentence. Be careful about what and whom you call naive or dumb.

[.

You are naive and dumb.

The Left only has class warfare. Having impoverished this country they can only point to the hard working wealthy and claim "they" stole your money.
And the worst part is the morons actually believe them.

Independents are generally an intelligent bunch, so I don't think they would go back to the Republican side. Our memories of the Bush admin. are very much intact.

So you think intelligent people are going to vote for high inflation, high gas, high, food prices, high unemployment and massive debt?

He will lose the vast majority of the 57 states he claims to have visited in 2008

Yeah but if he pulls out of the 100 years war in Iraq he might get some leverage.

Problems counting?

You think this despite the fact that he got us in a war with Libya and still hasnt bothered going to Congress as the law requires?

That the president is at 50+ percent approval despite all the country's woes simply shows that
1. the People aren't blaming him for it

2. the People have figured out that the GOP has nothing better to offer

Oh...

...and let's not forget, when did the GOP win back the House?? Eh?

Independents are generally an intelligent bunch, so I don't think they would go back to the Republican side. Our memories of the Bush admin. are very much intact.

So you think intelligent people are going to vote for high inflation, high gas, high, food prices, high unemployment and massive debt?

Excellent question, well put. What do you think your odds are of receiving an intelligent answer? :eusa_hand:

Excellent question, well put. What do you think your odds are of receiving an intelligent answer? :eusa_hand:

Im not confident of my odds of recieving any answer.

A recent Rasmussen poll showed only 25% of Americans who strongly support President Obama, with 36% who strongly disapprove of him! Also, recent polls show 68% of independents are leaning towards the republican candidate.

Since registered democrats and republicans are roughly split 40% to 40%, the 20% of independents will decide the election in 2012, as usual.

With a shift of 7 electoral votes due to the 2010 census, from blue states to red states, Obama might be facing an uphill battle for reelection in 2012.

Why Barack Obama may be heading for electoral disaster in 2012 – Telegraph Blogs

Ok....that their prediction. Now here's mine.............

If the GOP candidate (whoever he or she is) runs on anything that resembles Paul Ryan's budget proposal they will lose big time. Because the American people want taxes raised on the rich and do not want ANY changes made to Social Security and Medicare.

And the American people are beginning to see the TP as a bunch of morons.

Poll: Tea party support nosedives | New Mexico Independent

I believe this election will be more about issues than anything.

That the president is at 50+ percent approval despite all the country's woes simply shows that
1. the People aren't blaming him for it

2. the People have figured out that the GOP has nothing better to offer

Oh...

...and let's not forget, when did the GOP win back the House?? Eh?

I think it proves that there is a lot of stupid people in this nation.

A recent Rasmussen poll showed only 25% of Americans who strongly support President Obama, with 36% who strongly disapprove of him! Also, recent polls show 68% of independents are leaning towards the republican candidate.

Since registered democrats and republicans are roughly split 40% to 40%, the 20% of independents will decide the election in 2012, as usual.

With a shift of 7 electoral votes due to the 2010 census, from blue states to red states, Obama might be facing an uphill battle for reelection in 2012.

Why Barack Obama may be heading for electoral disaster in 2012 – Telegraph Blogs

NY-26 proved just how stupid you are, and how unreliable ANYTHING coming from Rasmussen is.

Let them continue to think rassmussen is correct. It guanrantee's us a win in 2012.

Righty's who is going to beat him? WHO?

I will say this in advance GOP.....there is always 2016 to look forward to.

Let them continue to think rassmussen is correct. It guanrantee's us a win in 2012.

Righty's who is going to beat him? WHO?

I will say this in advance GOP.....there is always 2016 to look forward to.

Pretty much anyone running has a pretty darn good chance to beating him. Unless you honestly think the American people like: High unemployment, high gas costs, high energy costs, and massive debt.

Im not confident of my odds of recieving any answer.

You are not giving the american people enough credit. They know Obama is fixing the mess left to him by bush.

Ryan, thanks for the win in 2012. You reminded us how crazy that side really is.

Forum List

Back