Obama hates the Jews... Right?

Liberal

Libruhl! Libruhl!
Aug 21, 2012
Downtown Sarasota, FL
It's a good thing that Obama got funding for their kipaht barzel. Or there would be have been much more loss of life.

Obama seeks $205 million for Israel rocket shield | Reuters

Israel to invest $1 billion in Iron Dome missile defense system - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Defense.gov News Release: Statement by Secretary of Defense Leon E. Panetta on Meeting with Minister Ehud Barak

But, you know, he hates Isreal and loves Islam. If he is a radical Muslim he would be the worst Muslim ever to set foot on the face of this Earth, in fact, they would kill him for being an infidel.

Personally I thought that the money could have been spent better here, however now that the system has shown it's (limited range) effectiveness.. I don't feel so strongly about it.

It's a good thing that Obama got funding for their kipaht barzel. Or there would be have been much more loss of life.

Israel to invest $1 billion in Iron Dome missile defense system - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Defense.gov News Release: Statement by Secretary of Defense Leon E. Panetta on Meeting with Minister Ehud Barak

But, you know, he hates Isreal and loves Islam. If he is a radical Muslim he would be the worst Muslim ever to set foot on the face of this Earth, in fact, they would kill him for being an infidel.

Personally I thought that the money could have been spent better here, however now that the system has shown it's (limited range) effectiveness.. I don't feel so strongly about it.

Congratulations to Obama and our next president.

$121120104345-hillary-clinton-benjamin-netanyahu-t1-main.jpg

View attachment 22681

Why would anyone in their right mind want this has-been as President? She didn't broker any deal here, Morsi did and you dupes sing her praises. I hope you do run her. Assuming the GOP gets it's act together, she will get roasted with all the skeletons in her closet.

Last edited:

View attachment 22681

Why would anyone in their right mind want this has-been as President? She didn't broker any deal here, Morsi did and you dupes sing her praises. I hope you do run her. Assuming the GOP gets it's act together, she will get roasted with all the skeletons in her closet.
Gosh you are dense.

Who supplies Morsi with billions in cash for his military? And other aid..

:eusa_eh:

View attachment 22681

Why would anyone in their right mind want this has-been as President? She didn't broker any deal here, Morsi did and you dupes sing her praises.

She shows up and a deal gets done. Are we supposed to start giving credit to Morsi now? Yesterday the line was that Obama was bending over backwards to please the Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood. New day, new line, eh?

View attachment 22681

Why would anyone in their right mind want this has-been as President? She didn't broker any deal here, Morsi did and you dupes sing her praises.

She shows up and a deal gets done. Are we supposed to start giving credit to Morsi now? Yesterday the line was that Obama was bending over backwards to please the Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood. New day, new line, eh?

Your not listeing. Turn on a radio or T.V. It was done 24 hrs ago with Morsi's help. They were awaiting her arrival. She did squat.

Your not listeing. Turn on a radio or T.V. It was done 24 hrs ago with Morsi's help. They were awaiting her arrival. She did squat.

No it wasn't.

Israel denied those claims and the ones made by Hamas.

Your not listening. Turn on a radio or T.V. It was done 24 hrs ago with Morsi's help. They were awaiting her arrival. She did squat.

No it wasn't.

Israel denied those claims and the ones made by Hamas.

We shall see.

View attachment 22681

Far too early to assume anyone has 2016 sewn up. However, two unlikely people have been shining in the jobs that they are doing right now. And that is Hillary Clinton and Governor Christie. Both have major drawbacks in personal appearance. Obesity on the Governors part, looking like a careworn grandmother on Clinton's part. But both have demonstrated the ability to set rational priorities, and let the chips fall where they may.

View attachment 22681

Far too early to assume anyone has 2016 sewn up. However, two unlikely people have been shining in the jobs that they are doing right now. And that is Hillary Clinton and Governor Christie. Both have major drawbacks in personal appearance. Obesity on the Governors part, looking like a careworn grandmother on Clinton's part. But both have demonstrated the ability to set rational priorities, and let the chips fall where they may.

Save the Christie angle. I live here in NJ and he's going nowhere fast. Hillary really "shined" on the anniversary of 9/11, didn't she? Hllary Shined and the Ambassador died!

Last edited:

View attachment 22681

Who would want Mitt Romney as President? But you probably voted for him.

View attachment 22681

Who would want Mitt Romney as President? But you probably voted for him.
'

Not me but I wanted Obama even less. But I can live with it. Anything else?

If you say so...

If you say so...

Care to say otherwise?

Or was missing a meeting with BiBi a more telling gesture? :lol:

Actually, I think the U.S. has been kowtowing to the Muslim world ever since Kosovo. It is a pity that we haven't developed our energy resources to a greater extent in order to become independent of their economic blackmail.

View attachment 22681

Now you support Morsi?

View attachment 22681

Now you support Morsi?

Ah yes, the old lefty "now you saying routine". No I'm telling the truth something you likley aren't familiar with.

Forum List

Back