'Obama' Hate Messages, Graffiti Cover 60 Orlando City Vehicles

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Vandals spray-painted "Obama Smokes Crack" and other hate messages on 60 city vehicles parked across the street from City Hall in downtown Orlando.

Investigators said the vandals painted the messages -- which appear to be politically motivated -- after dark Saturday night.

Local 6 showed several vehicles covered in different colors with the "Obama" messages.

A passing motorist initially spotted the damage and called police.

"I'm driving by and every car I see has been hit with spray paint," witness Mike Lowe said. "There is so much damage to them. There are messages written on them and the vandals left their business card, which is crazy."

more ... 'Obama' Hate Messages, Graffiti Cover 60 Orlando City Vehicles - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando

Must not be a lot to do at night in Orlando ....:lol:

How does "Obama smokes crack" qualify as "hate" message.

Looking at the vehicle in question, it actually says "Oboma smoks crack".

Spelling is hard.

How does "Obama smokes crack" qualify as "hate" message.

Looking at the vehicle in question, it actually says "Oboma smoks crack".

Spelling is hard.

totally right, man.

I think it's more of a HAT message than a hate message.

I guess the country really IS "ripe for change".

Even undereducated street criminals are getting political. :rolleyes:

um, isn't it true that the cards left at the scene were supportive of Hillary Clinton?

um, isn't it true that the cards left at the scene were supportive of Hillary Clinton?

I don't know.

Still, why is it defined as hate? For instance, if they catch the people that did it, will they be charged with a hate crime?

I don't know.

Still, why is it defined as hate? For instance, if they catch the people that did it, will they be charged with a hate crime?

Yes..it's a hate crime, because it's against Obama, who's black....:rolleyes:

I guess they could solve it real quick if they catch them. THey'll say,
"Do you hate Obama?"

I dont believe in hate crimes, myself.

Im just curious if this was the reaction of rabid clinton supporters rather than from the right wing.

I dont believe in hate crimes, myself.

Im just curious if this was the reaction of rabid clinton supporters rather than from the right wing.

You never know, it could be. It could also be a bunch of loons that no nothing about politics...except Obama

"Hate" is anything white people do, think or say that does not advance another race's cause.

Example: a white man who does not vote Obama is a "hate-monger".

Well, in this case, do they even know what race the perps are? So would your definition instead be ,"any crime committed against a black person?"

Oh, its surely not hate. Its probably only a vague dislike. :eusa_eh:

This has nothing to do with race, nor is it a hate crime. Its called hate because someone who would go through the trouble to vandalize 60 vehicles to bash someone probably hates that individual. Not really that complicated.

Oh, its surely not hate. Its probably only a vague dislike. :eusa_eh:

This has nothing to do with race, nor is it a hate crime. Its called hate because someone who would go through the trouble to vandalize 60 vehicles to bash someone probably hates that individual. Not really that complicated.

I'm not speculating on what kind of crime it was...I'm simply rephrasing WJ's opinion considering no one knows who it was.

Honestly, I think whoever did obviosly doesn't like Obama, which is not a hate-crime against any race. Had they put swastikas and written "death to negros" maybe I could change my mind...:D

I've got an alibi.

I'm curious, though...why is this considered "hate?"

Because Obama is black, and crack cocaine is a stereotypical mainstay of the black community. Therefore, it's automatically labelled a hate crime by default.

21st century America, baby.

Forum List

Back