Obama Hasn't Apologized For Islamic Flags Flying Over U.S. Embassies

The terrorists are kicking his ass.

Willow you are an idiot. 4 people dead..as tragic as that is..it is not the terrorists kicking Americas ass. If you are looking for an ass kicking in the MidEast done to the USA think back to the Marine barracks in Lebanon. 241 killed ... then Reagan instread of attacking those fucks turned tail and ran. But in your feeble mind those 4 are way worse huh? Because OBAMA is BLACK!!!! Nothing was done to the Lebanon killers. Obama promised the Lybian terrorists...if they even ARE Lybian will come to justice. He kept his word on Al Queda members in spades. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't care what a pathetic brain like yours comes up with.

What an outrage! "Only four Americans died, you act like the world has come to an end."

No. You can't seem to put this incident in a rational perspective. Worse without a conviction of the actual bad guys you blame Obama. If you want someone to blame the simple answer is the cleric that hosts the Egyptian TV show that translated the words and added "US Production" to the titles then showed the video to a hot head Muslim audience with instructions to "defend Islam and Muhammed". Most of these protesters are grossly undereducated and don't have a clue what we are about. I saw one woman interviewd in the street saying "we believe in freedom of speach..just not when it comes to religion". They just don't get it. Is THAT Obama's fault? Hardly. I get it that you have been well trained to hate Obama. Would it be too much to ask that you find actual Obama actions or words to criticise?

Forum List

Back