Obama Hasn't Apologized For Islamic Flags Flying Over U.S. Embassies

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
You know, Obama apologizes to everyone else, why not to the American people for allowing foreign flags to fly over U.S. embassies without any repercussions? Instead, we'll continue to send money and aid to those that hate us. Can't they hate us for free?

IN ONE WEEK ISLAMIC FLAGS FLY AT US EMBASSIES IN EGYPT, TUNISIA, YEMEN – LIBYAN CONSULATE DESTROYED
By: Jim Hoft
9/14/2012 08:28 PM

tunis-flag-e1347660863969.jpg

Another Memorable Week in Obama Foreign Policy–

There will be apology coming from this White House.

This White House clearly of the opinion - AND foreign policy - that if an unsignificant nobody makes a movie that might or might not present the Prophet of the religion of the 9/11 murderers in an unfavorable, but true light, it is better and safer to apologize than condemn the attackers and killers of 4 innocent Americans.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
links, pictures and tweet about Obama enjoying football all at site.

SNIP:
While Middle East Burned… Obama Watched “A Whole Lot” of Football

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, September 17, 2012, 1:15 PM

The Muslim World continued its meltdown this weekend…
One person died and nine were injured during protests outside the US consulate in Karachi.

Protesters torched photos of Barack Obama.

(REUTERS/Athar Hussain)

But, Barack Obama couldn’t care less.
White House reporter Amy Gardner reported- He was busy watching football.

all of it here
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/while-mideast-burned-obama-watched-a-whole-lot-of-football/

he DOESN'T CARE

Obama has made it clear that he doesn't see anything exceptional about this country, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that one flag seems to be the same as another to him.

he doesn't care...he orders our flag lowered for everything and anything that happens..
the man doesn't care about protocol or much else about this country.

Omg,wtf? and WTF should he care?

wow really? OUR COUNTRY was basically attacked (US Embassies) but he shouldn't care.
fine then we shouldn't care when he gets booted out in November...good riddance to bad rubbish

Last edited:
You know, Obama apologizes to everyone else, why not to the American people for allowing foreign flags to fly over U.S. embassies without any repercussions? Instead, we'll continue to send money and aid to those that hate us. Can't they hate us for free?

IN ONE WEEK ISLAMIC FLAGS FLY AT US EMBASSIES IN EGYPT, TUNISIA, YEMEN – LIBYAN CONSULATE DESTROYED

I'm just upset that Obama didn't call me and apologize for your being an idiot.

The terrorists are kicking his ass.

no, they are kicking OUR ASS and neither he or his cult members give a shit...they must cover his ass no matter what, even blaming a Amercian citizen, a film, and OUR COUNTRY

Am I wrong to expect that the American president that failed to make certain that our embassies and embassy personnel were adequately protected on a 9/11 anniversary should apologize to the American people for that failure? He didn't have a problem apologizing for a movie hurting religious feelings.

no, they are kicking OUR ASS and he nor his cult members give a shit

UsedTampon, Most of the terrorists has been eliminated since Obama took office. Terrorists kill four americans and you would think the world has ended. Obama is kicking Al Qaeda's ass and kicking the Taliban ass also.

The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt
The list of senior terrorists killed during the Obama presidency is fairly extensive.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/the-terrorist-notches-on-obamas-belt/

Who is kicking whose ass?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back