Obama ‘has time for whoopi goldberg, but he doesn’t have time for world leaders?’

He turned down a meeting with Netanyaho this week....he couldn't have cancelled the View to meet with another world leader? One that depends on our friendship and being ally's? I be if someone from the Brotherhood wanted to meet with him he'd made time. Or maybe even Putin! Why do you hate America?

He turned down a meeting with Netanyaho this week....he couldn't have cancelled the View to meet with another world leader? One that depends on our friendship and being ally's? I be if someone from the Brotherhood wanted to meet with him he'd made time. Or maybe even Putin! Why do you hate America?

Care to explain how any of that has to do with hating America?

That was a great exchange.
So happy that we at least have the FOX network to make that statement.
I just happened to be channel surfing today and caught that.

Good job Chris...
Plenty of time to campaign,and to appear on all the Lib kiss ass shows but no time
to attend intelligence briefings or to meet with World leaders.

What a disgrace.

Bucket of horse manure and you should know it.:mad: Obama has met with more world leaders than those four that came before him.

Care to explain how any of that has to do with hating America?

Lady always seems to care more for people of other countries than our own. She's a hateful person and an idiot.

The white house denies turning down a meeting with Netanyaho.

Also, our president shouldnt be at the beck and call of other leaders:)

Bucket of horse manure and you should know it.:mad: Obama has met with more world leaders than those four that came before him.

You do realize the middle east is on fire ( with OBAMA help with the Arab Spring) Dont you think with what is going on in the middle east Obama could have made time for him.. or did you forget our Ambassador was killed on Sept 11 while Obama jetted off to another campaign rally . He really doesnt cares about the USA.. All he cares about is being re elected period .

Just another Example of the Flaws in our System. 2 Year long Campaigns separated by 1 Year long Mid Term Elections means a First term President is in Campaign mode for 3/4ths their first term. Sad but true state of affairs.

What Obama fails to understand is the Best Campaigning he could do at this moment is his Job. Meet with the Leaders, Appear Engaged and In control, But he clearly has decided to ignore everything else and just campaign.

Last edited:
35d5eg8.jpg

You do realize the middle east is on fire ( with OBAMA help with the Arab Spring) Dont you think with what is going on in the middle east Obama could have made time for him.. or did you forget our Ambassador was killed on Sept 11 while Obama jetted off to another campaign rally . He really doesnt cares about the USA.. All he cares about is being re elected period .

Have you thought of taking up a hobby? Knitting classes are fun I hear.

Great comeback when you have nothing intelligent to say

Great comeback when you have nothing intelligent to say

Look, I'm sure you're a nice lady. You remind me of my grandma who would get fliers in the mail and then call and tell me the FBI were kidnapping kids for ransom or that the sugar in soda causes brain bleeds.

I think you need to stop reading conspiracy blogs and perhaps reengage in the real world.

...and we ALL know that our big eared white President would NEVER lie (rolling eyes)

....and of course Whoopi is far more important than the possiblity of war in the ME.

Of course it denies it. But they're liars.
And our so called president had no reason to not meet with him. Especially right now when the ME is burning. He wouldn't have turned down Putin, or any other leader.

Forum List

Back