Obama has new job

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hes going to start a new nba type group in africa.
12 teams toatal.
He might be good at this

Idk how Obama could know much about basketball with the way he throws a baseball.

I've seen an old Spanish woman throw better than that.

PS: Ball 1!

iu

Idk how Obama could know much about basketball with the way he throws a baseball.

iu
Saying he throws like a girl gives girls a bad name. He literally looks like a right-hander throwing left-handed.

I normally throw right-handed, but I can throw left-handed 300% better than that.

iu
Saying he throws like a girl gives girls a bad name. He literally looks like a right-hander throwing left-handed.

I normally throw right-handed, but I can throw left-handed 300% better than that.
But he has a smooth jump shot.
I had a conversation with Michael Wilbon shortly after he was hired by the W Post back in the 80’s about basketball being hijacked by black culture and becoming a right of passage for blacks. The conversation ended when I put blame on John Thompson.
Obama’s wannabe black status made him emphasize basketball over baseball. The resulting techniques speak for themselves.

iu

I had a conversation with Michael Wilbon shortly after he was hired by the W Post back in the 80’s about basketball being hijacked by black culture and becoming a right of passage for blacks. The conversation ended when I put blame on John Thompson.
Obama’s wannabe black status made him emphasize basketball over baseball. The resulting techniques speak for themselves.
^ :cuckoo:

iu

So you’re the only black guy who can’t play basketball?

iu

So you’re the only black guy who can’t play basketball?
What a stupid comment

Forum List

Back